Does She Love Him?

Recuperating From The Past

*Changmi’s POV*

Yunho oppa walked me back home after our memorable moments near the Hankang River. ‘From now on, I won’t let Yunho oppa leave me again. I didn’t want to lose him anymore.’ A year and a half was more than enough to stay without Yunho oppa.

“I still miss you. Two hours were not enough.” Yunho oppa pouted and twirled his fingers behind my back.

“Aish oppa, we can meet again tomorrow! Plus I worked at your friend’s club, so it’s easy for us to meet every day.”

“But baby…I missed you so much, I swear! We need to make up for all the lost time.”

I giggled “Why is my oppa being a baby? We can meet tomorrow. I will come to your place, how is that?” I gave a soft kiss on his cheek still not able to get over his sudden cuteness.

“YES, PLEASE! I’m dying to meet you again. I don’t want to let you go anymore.” He pecked my lips rapidly not waiting for me to respond to him.

“Yah!” I giggled at the kisses, “Those were a lot of kisses! I promise I will meet you tomorrow. Now oppa must go home and get some “beauty” sleep because I want to see my oppa with a fresh face tomorrow.”

“Did you indirectly said that I’m not handsome?” He frowned cutely. Yunho oppa was so cute whenever he was with me and that was a hidden side that no one could see except me.

“Why are you so sensitive, oppa? You are handsome now and will be even after a million years.” I giggled at his cuteness and gave him a long smooch causing him to become even happier than before.

“Now oppa go back and sleep, okay? It’s getting late.”

He nodded getting a little upset about having to leave me, “Fine. But tomorrow you have to come see me or I will hunt you down here and make you live with me!”

“Yes, Jung Yunho, the cutest oppa that I know. Go back now and be safe!”

He chuckled and pecked my forehead, nose and lips, “Good night, my sweet angel. Meet you tomorrow.”

I shook my head and waved at him, ‘I love you, Jung Yunho.’ I made my way inside my house and locked the door.

‘I wonder if Sera is still awake.’ I peeked inside Sera’s room to see her lying on the bed, wiggling her legs, and staring at the ceiling.

I giggled quietly and instantly jumped on her bed, “SERA! How dare you fool me?!”

“What is that for?” She jumped in surprise and gawked at me.

I slung my arm around her neck and squished it tight, “About your mission with Yunho oppa!”

“Ouch, you are so loud,” she shoved her palm on my face and shifted away, “If I told you, then you would have start with your sad drama ‘ NO SERA, DON’T BRING YUNHO OPPA HERE. I HATE HIM UGH’.” She mocked my voice and pretend sobbing just the way I used to do.

I whacked the back of her head and hugged her again, “I don’t care, baby sis, I am just so happy today! Yunho oppa and I are back together again. I can’t believe this!” I squirmed.

“Yeah yeah, you are welcome, unnie!” She pinched my nose and let out a giggle.

“Hey, I didn’t say thank you yet!” I joked.

She pouted, “So you don’t want to thank me? Fine. I’m sulking!” She crosses her arm and turned his back to me.

“Are you sulking?” I poked her back but got no responses from her.

“Do I need to call L over? So that he could persuade you again?” I rested my chin on her shoulder and chuckled.

“UNNIE!” She squealed and blushed

“So how are you and L?” I wiggled my eyebrows, and she blushed again.

“Ya, what are you talking about? Nothing is happening between us. We are just friend. Unnie, go shower.” She pushed me off from bed nearly shoving me onto the floor.

“Because of L, you dare to push me off from bed now? That is so mean and unfair. SERA LIKES L!” I bounced screaming and doing my best to as much as possible.

“Why are you being so loud, unnie? For god sake, now go shower because you seriously smell like Yunho oppa. Did you guys do something?” She raised her eyebrows.

“YAH! Why are you attacking me now? Of course not! Your brain is in the gutters. Geez go wash it.” I flicked her forehead lightly and walked out happily.

 

*Sera’s POV*

I felt so glad that unnie and Yunho oppa were back together now. Finally there was someone that could take good care of unnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~