02 - Cuddling somewhere

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"I saw something extrodinary today!" Two lower form girls pass by and take the seat behind Krystal. "You know Henry oppa from a form above right?" That caught Krystal's attention.
"The violin prince?" The other girl seems to be very excited as well.
"This morning I went to the library early to return the books, and guess what did I see!" 
"What is it? Tell me!!!"
"I saw Henry oppa.... cuddling..... Amber......." The girl lowers her voice, though Krystal manages to catch a few important phrases and names.
"WHAT?!" The other girl exclaims, then sits down awkwardly as she realizes she was being too loud.
"It's true! Amber unnie was teaching him homework, then Henry oppa just rested his head on her after a while and put his arms around; Amber unnie tried to push him away, but gave up and they ended up cuddling together.I was watching them until the bell rang." 
"So the rumours are true...... that Henry oppa and Amber unnie are couple......" The other girl sounds very disappointed.
"I guess so...."
"Well, well," thinks Krystal herself, "guess tonight we will need an audience." She plans on all the things she could say to make Amber blushes like a baby girl.


"Sulli please go and look for Henry and Amber, their rehersal time is coming up soon." Heechul turns around and tells his little helper to do all the running for him.
"Yes oppa! I'll be right back!" Sulli runs off happily.
"Aishh..... where did the two brats go! Ya you! Yes you! Come over here at once!" Heechul looks at his rundown schedule for the school open day, annoyed as nothing seems to go like he has planned.
"Henry oppa? Amber unnie? Where are you?~~" Sulli runs off to the classrooms on the third floor, Amber told her they would be practicing their after school. Sulli runs along the corridor, entering each room until the last one. 
She opens it and shouts, "Am......."
The she stops, look at the floor, Amber unnie and Henry oppa are cuddling together, sleeping on the floor, sharing Henry's school hoodie as a blanket. The two of them are in sweat, clearly they were practicing before.
"Ahhhhhh! What should I do? Should I wake them up? No it would be too awkward.... But Heechul oppa would be mad if they don't show up.....but......" Sulli keeps whispering herself, speaking out her thoughts.
Then she looks at the couple again, she hasn't seen Amber unnie sleeping that peacefully for a long time since the final exam, she guesses that Amber unnie could really relax when she is with Henry oppa, who sacrifices his arm to be Amber's pillow.
Sulli backs away and closes the door quietly, she guesses Heecul oppa would be transforming into a Gozilla when she goes back and tells him she couldn't find them in a while.


"Henry!" Amber knocks on his flat door with one hand, her other hand holding the take away bags. 
"Hey come in!" Henry runs out the moment he hears the knock, Amber follows him in, looking around.
"Where are your flatmates?" She asks, getting out the boxes and giving the drinks to Henry as she settles down to have dinner with him.
"They decided to go on a spontaneous road trip yesterday," He takes a sip of the coke. "You know, my assignment's deadline is coming up and I have no inspiration about what songs should I make." Henry smiles bitterly, he is always the optimistic and confident music genius; but his time he is so dedicated into composing his gradurating assignment.
"Well I'm taking your drumstick away stupid snoopy!" Amber has her evil smile on and takes away the piece of meat from Henry's plate, Henry smiles and steals a smaller piece from hers.
Amber clears up the desk after their dinner while Henry goes back to his work, she walks to his room after she has finished the washing, picks up her favourite manga from the bookshelf and sits down on the side of the bed to read. From time to time she looks around the room, it's amazing that it's almost their 6 years since they have first dated, from high school to university. They have taken up their courage to confess to their best friend, put in their very best effort to get into the same university, and until now, even though they have fights from time to time, they try their best to keep their relationship going.
Just because they love each other.
Time passes and Henry sits next to Amber after a long time, they are now listening to the demos that Henry made for his assignment, Amber giving suggestions and comments from time to time.
Henry closes his laptop and puts it away, he rubs his already small eyes and rests his head lightly on Amber's shoulder.
"Good work my snoopy, I'm sure they would love your composition." Amber pats his head, there's not much she could except this tiniest gesture to show her love and support.
Henry wraps his arms around her, and she hugs him back naturally; the two of them fall asleep quietly just like they did before, cuddling each other.


These tiniest things are what we would call "love".
A little cuddle could chase the cold away in a cruel winter day.
"Goodnight my snoopy."
"Goodnight my Josephine."
"Hey!"