09 - Hanging out with friends

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"You wanna come and join us?" Amber's phone rings, she pauses the drama she is watching and grabs her phone. Henry has sent her a text with a selfie of him and his other friends (noize bank friends, and noize bank's friends of course).
"What are you guys doing?" She texts back, but she is already getting of her bed and grabbing the things she is going to change in to.
"Boto Açai cafe, we are having something sweet." Amber laughs, Henry could never live without something sweet. "Come!" She gets the next text seconds later.
She puts on her cap and replies, "I'm coming."


"Dude are you listening?" Justin elbows Henry, who is staring at his phone all the time and smiling like an idiot.
"Amber is coming......" Henry looks up and sees that his friend is not happy with him. "Sorry what were you saying?"
Justin looks at his blank look and remembers the idiotic smile on his face, no doubt his friend was texting Amber; Justin sighs deeply and replies "nothing."
"Okay." Henry continues to sip his drink while listening to the conversation, but to be honest, half of his mind is not here but wondering where is Amber and when would she arrive. They haven't been meeting each other for long, nor have they showing off their "close relationship" publicly recently; they have texted and sending each other photos all the time but still seeing her in person is something different. Henry wishes he could just hang out with Amber like they used to when they were just trainees or before they went popular, now that both their managers have warned them not to show they are that close any more.
"But why hyung?" Henry asks, after his manager told him that he should behave and to avoid showing closeness with Amber in public for the time being. "All my fans and hers knew that we are close."
"That's right. You shouldn't let them see the possibility of you two getting together, both you and Amber." The manager sounds harsh. "I hope in reality that you two are not together either."
"N-no...... of course we are not, we are just best friends." Henry is a bit guilty, lying to his manager hyung.
"That's good." His manager leaves, and he is in cold sweat because people seem to have guessed his most inner secrect.
"Hey is it too late to join the party?" The voice he has missed so long ringing loudly by his side, feeling his shoulder being tapped by someone he turns, and there she is, his llama.
"Amber!!!!" His friends cheer, it was HIS friends, then it's now THEIR friends.
"Hey!" Henry smiles to her and pulls the chair for her.
"Hey." Amber smiles back and sits naturally next to him.
Their friends are staring at them.
"Wh-what are you guys looking at?" Amber asks, feeling rather uncomfortable for the sudden attention. "Oh let me see what I'm going to get." She covers up with the menu to avoid the gazes.
Justin elbows Henry again and throw a look at Amber with a smirk on his face, and Henry chooses to ignore him.
"Let's get that chocolate cake, we could all share!" Amber says excitedly.
"We have umm all eaten," Justin says apologetically. "Oh you could share with Henry, he hasn't!" 
Justin turns and makes a "hush" look to the other friends, who were ready to share the delicious chocolate cake.
Amber looks around and their friends all say they are full because of Justin's threatening, she bites her lips and turns to Henry.
"It's just you and me then Snoopy." Amber asks, handing Henry the menu. "You wanna share with me?"
"Sure!" Henry says cheerfully.
The friends look at them, and suddenly feel that they shouldn't be here.


Justin turns around and finds the dorky couple is actually taking selfies, he walks closer to remind them that there are fans around, only got told off by both of them.
"We are taking an ig video." He is told by his "best friend" without even bothering to face him.
"Fine." Justin thinks, and watches them as Amber continues to feed Henry, who is very satisfied; Henry smudges the chocolate ice cream left on his face and chasing Amber around.
Justin takes out his phone and scrolls to see Henry's latest ig post, the video he took with Amber, writing "Ran into Amber today".
"Dude, I didn't know you "ran into" Amber today?" Justin asks when there's only he and Henry, Amber is with their other friends messing around.
"I have been-- We have been told to hide all our interactions...... People are guessing Justin......." Henry says lowly, and Justin suddenly understands why Amber has joined into their activities fewer recently. 
Justin watches his best friend, "afterall", he thinks, "celebrities aren't that cool..... they don't get to live their lives like ordinary people." He puts an arm around Henry's shoulder. " No worries man, I'm sure there would be a day you two can just do whatever you want publicly."
"Thanks." Henry smiles to him.
"I'll be your best man by then."
"You'll have to fight with Gen then."
"Forget about him, I'm abviously better."
"Uh-hmmm."