15 - In a different clothing style

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Sorry for not updating for a long time..... had few project deadlines and got sick in this week.....
I'll try to update extra.


"Oh myy GOD!!!! Ailee unnie got first place!!!!!" Amber jumps up and down after she has got home just in time for the last section of the music programme.
"Thank you for all of your support," Ailee on the screen is saying her speech, very emotionally. "Oh and Amber!" The tom boy hears her name out of blue, she turns her focus from food to the tv. "Remember your promise, I've got a first place so you'll have to wear mini skirt and heels and do makeup and stuff."
Amber shivers, she has nearly forgotten about this. She turns around and quickly turns off the tv, grabs her food and pretends nothing ever happened.
"Amber unnie!!!!" Luna and Suli rushes in, together with Victoria and Krystal smirking at the back. "Unnie you're on the news!!!!"
Luna shows Amber her phone, the news are not about Ailee winning the first place, but......
"Looking forward to Amber's transformation!"
"WHAT?!" Amber screams out, she should have known better than to make this dare.
"Amber" She heard her Vic unnie's sweet voice, and Amber knows immediately that she can never get away from it. "I think it's time to do some shopping together don't you think so?"
"Ummmm thanks Unnie, it's ok I know you are busy." Amber forces a smile and back away to her room.
"Let's go NOW!!!!" Luna and Suli grab her hand, and the next moment she realizes, she is sitting in the cab with her fx band mates with her hat and sunglasses on.


"No I don't think this is Amber's colour....."
"I like this style....but I like that colour....don't they have one that matches?"
"No this is not y enough......"
"Pink lace? Seriously Suli you are not picking for yourself, it's for Amber.....
"No nonononono......"
Amber sits in a corner of a shop that she would never go into to shop for herself, staring at the four women going around her nervously; she has never doubted their fashion sense, but she starts to when Suli comes to her with the pink lace mini skirt in her hand.
"Ummm guys...." Amber says weakly when Victoria and Krystal are arguing between two pairs of heels, of which Amber sees no difference. Naturally no one cares about her.
"GUYS!!!!" Amber can't stand it anymore..... she stands up and gets their attention. "Please......at least think about me ok? I'm the one who is going to wear them... in the public." Amber gives up on getting away from wearing skirt.
"But we are unnie!" Suli says innocently.
"Then what's....THAT in your hand?" Amber points at the pink thing, Suli smiles shylt and says "this is for me."
Amber rolls her eyes and sits back down.
"Amber......" Victoria comes over to her side when they have done picking, there's the pile of clothes next to them. "Don't you want to know what would Henry think when you are dress so differently?"
Amber tries to imagine Henry's reaction, then she blushes as she realizes Victoria is making fun of her.
"Unnie!" Amber complains.
Victoria laughs at her reaction for a while, then she stops and looks at Amber seriously, "no I mean it, I think it's a good way to demonstrate your feminine side to him."
Amber remains in silence thinking about this.


Everyone stares at her, and even worse, cameras are flashing crazily to take photos of her. Amber smiles forcefully with all her fans and reporters and people she doesn't really know what they are doing here.
Amber Liu has never felt so embarassed in her 20 something years of life.
Standing on stage waiting to rehearse for being the MC, she is in her deep V lepord print vest, black mini skirt and the f--king high heels that hurt SO much.
She has never felt that uncomfortable in her life: with first her clothes are exposing so much, that every staff blows wistles when they see her passes by; then those heels, she lost count of how many times she has tripped over them from the dressing room to stage; then....Henry.
Well Henry didn't say anything when he saw her, when he got off the stage after his rehersal, he only looked at her and left.
But his face was so scary........


"Thank you so much for your hard work!" Amber bows after the rehearsal is over, using the card to cover her chest while another hand pulling her skirt down.
She walks off stage tiringly with small steps...... she doesn't know how Vic-unnie could run in those things.
"Whoooo WOW!" Amber screams when she tripped over the last step off the stage, eyes close expecting the pain to hit the floor. Though instead she feels she is slammed into something soft and warm..... and it's the scary looking Henry.
"Snoopy....?" Amber asks quietly, Henry has put one arm over her shoulder bringing her into his embrace, and dragging her along the crowd to go back to the back stage.
"Shut up and walk..... Don't fall." Amber knows he is not happy, oh why did she listen to Vic unnie to overly dress herself just to see how Henry would react? Now he's angry with her!
"I'm sorry Henry....."
"Sorry? What are you saying sorry for?"
"I-I over dressed.... This doesn't fit me at all..... I'm probably looking like a crown....."
"NO! Amber Liu!" Henry says quite loudly, disrupting Amber's murmuring and forces her to look at him in the eyes.
"Have you realised how LOW is that neckline? And how SHORT is this skirt? And your heels are HURT from wearing those shoes!"
"I-I don't want to! But I wanted to see how YOU would react!" Amber says emotionally, of course she knows all of these, but she did that not just because of the bet with Ailee. She did them mostly for him.
"Then you don't have to change."  Henry sits down in front of her, kising her forehead and she finally sees his smile for today. "I like you just being the way you are normally." Henry takes off her heeld gently and helps her to place the plaster on.
Amber dazes off and smiles, well in the end she is not too confident in their relationship, she could trust this guy in front of her.
"I love you Henry." She leans over and hugs him.


"I love you too. Just never dress like this next time ok?" Henry hugs her back.
"Why? How do i look exactly?" Amber asks out of curiosity.
"You have no s, and your legs are too fat and OUCH!"
"Henry LAU!"
"Just never EVER dress like this in public ok?"
"Fine!"
"Because I don't want any other, man or woman, to stare at MY girl like this." Thinks Henry Lau after he has downloaded so many photos of Amber from today's news.