08 - Shopping

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"Josephine, come!" Mrs Liu waves the little 10 years old Amber to her, "Can you help me mommy to buy something?" The little Amber puts down her toy car and walks over to her mother, nodding her head with a cute little smile on her face.
"That's my girl!" Mrs Liu helps to put a jacket on Amber, and hands her a shopping list. "Sweetie help me to buy the things on this list ok? You can find them all in the supermarket nearby."
Amber nods obediently, her little hands holding tight to the shopping list.
"Let Henry gege (older brother, or just like oppa) to go with you!" Another woman, Henry's mother walks over from the kitchen in her apron. The Liu's family are coming over to dinner today, the mothers decided to make a big feast and needed some other ingredients.
"Oh it's fine, Amber can do it....."
"Henry!" Mrs Lau shouts, and the violin music stops from upstairs.
"Yes mommy?" Henry walks down and asks.
"Henry darling please help me to prepare the dinner tonight ok? Can you bring mei mei (younger sister) to the supermarket and shop for the dinner tonight?" Mrs Lau asks, pleased to see Henry is already packing up to leave.
"Sure!" He walks to Amber after putting his little backpack on. "Let's go Amber mei mei."
The mothers pleased to see (almost in tears of joy) their children holding hands and walking together happily to shopping.


"So this is the list of things we'll need for the society's party for tomorrow." Suho the president of the music society giving out the list to the members. "Henry hyung, Amber, Luna and Chen follow me to buy the stuff; the others can go after cleaning up here."
The group goes to the supermarket nearest to school, there's a lot to buy as the welcoming party would be large in scale.
"Firstly we should buy........" Suho is reading his list and looking around the supermarket, not sure what to do.
"I think the chocolate is on discount, last i've seen anyway.... we should go there first in case people just got all of it." 
"Yea and then we could just go to the froozen section to get the drinks, it's just right next to it."
Suho looks up, Henry and Amber have already walked away from the a cart, very familiar with the supermarket without looking around to find where the items they want and even without reading the shopping list.
"What are you guys doing?" The two of them stop, turn back and look at them. 
Suho, Luna and Chen quickly run up and follow them.
"Buy two get one?" Amber holds a bag of chips, with just one look, Henry says "Yeah make it to two then, this promotion is rare." The two of them keep throwing in food: Amber in charge for the racks on left, Henry on right; they are working efficiently with the right items and cheapest prices.
"Guys...." Suho says quietly, while walking a bit behind with Chen and Luna. "Why are we even here?" He looks at his Henry hyung and Amber, doing the shopping harmoniously, he can't help but think he is here disrupting their date.
Chen nods in agreement while Luna takes out her phone to take a picture of tthe cute "couple" in front.


"Mommy can I have that?" A little girl asks, holding a pack of candy.
"No sorry sweetie, but you have been coughing this month, Mommy will buy it with you when you have recovered ok?" Amber lowers and holds her, putting the bag back onto the rack. "Now can you help mommy to get the carrots? You know where the carrots are don't you?" Amber watches poudly as her little daughter walks around the vegetable area to find the carrots with her short legs.
"Hey are you done?" Henry comes over and puts his hand around her waist, kisses on her forehead as their eldest son goes over to help his little sister to get the carrots which are out of her reach.
"Almost." She points to their children from across.
They are smiling happily.