03 - Gaming/watching a movie

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"Say what?!" Amber, looking embarrassed, quickly pulls down her older sister Jackie to her seat, and looks around to the people with an apologetic expression.
"Jackie you are too loud!" Amber sounds angry. "Jeez I sohuldn't have told you about this."
"I'm just caring my baby sister....."
"I'm not a baby anymore!"
Jackie rolls her eyes, she knows her little sister is going to make her speech of how she has grown up to be a mature and secure woman that she shouldn't call her a "baby" anymore.
"No but seriously," Jackie cuts Amber off when she mentions that "I even have a boyfriend."
"Your recent dates with Henry were just playing basketball, playing video games, and having pizzas?" Jackie is judging.
"Yea....yea.... What's wrong with that?" Amber sounds a bit uncertain now.
"And nothing like 'if you lose you'll have to kiss me, if I lose I'll kiss you' this kind of stupid bets between lovers that were being made?" 
"You have watched too many dramas Jackie......"
"That's so NOT romantic! What kind of couple you guys are?"
"Well.....We had lots of fun......."
"FUN is NOT enough!" Jackie's lecture on relationship continues. "What you guys are doing are great and fun, but that could happen to any ordinary best friends! You guys are couple, so do something romantic!"
Jackie pauses, and then she gestures Amber to lean in close.
"Which stage are you guys up to? Holding hands? Hugs? Cuddling? Kis......."
"Oh stop it Jackie!"
"Oh don't tell me you guys have slep......"
"NO Jackie! Stop your dirty mind! We are still like before, I mean holding hands and hugs are pretty natural for us......."
"So Henry hasn't done anything to you?"
"Jackie!!! We have only been together for a few months...."
"And you have known each other for what.... seven years?"
"But being friends and being in a relationship is different......"
Jackie claps her hands and says "Bingo!"
"See that's the point I'm trying to make! If you guys are just haging out like you were before, than your relationship with Henry has not changed a bit at all!" Professor Jackie (PhD in romantic relationship) starts her lecture again. "You guys should seriously do something that NORMAL couple would do....... Like watching a romantic movie together.....Wait no you fall asleep everytime you watch one, and that wouldn't be romantic at all...... Hmmmm Let me see....."
Amber on the other hand has ignored her sister naturally.
"Amber! You should watch a horror movie together with Henry! So then you could act girly and stuff, and you guys would end up hugging together!" Jackie is getting more excited.
"Jackie..... seriously you have watched too many Korean dramas....."Amber sighs deeply. "Seriously, I don't think this horror movie kind of thing will suit me and Henry....."
"You. Have. To!" Jackie puts on her very fearful face. "Or else I'll give out all your baby photos, or your in a very cute little dress photos to Henry!"
"............."
"Or that one? That time you lost the bet and you wore the very y dress with make up and heels and....."
"Fine give me the DVD, I'll watch it with Henry this coming weekend....."
"Yes! Have a memorable and sweet date then!"


"Hey Amber you are here!" Henry greets her cheerfully when Amber arrives to his flat, he comes over and gives her a "bro hug". 
"You have chase Gen away haven't you?"
"Nope, he is on a date!"
"Wow!!! Tell me!!!"
"Wait let order food first, I'm so hungry!" Henry goes to the bookshelf and takes out the pizza ordering menu. "Oh yea what kind of movie are we watching?"
"Ummm it's umm....." Amber hesitates, she knows well that Henry wouldn't watch a horror movie with her. "It's a movie that JACKIE suggested, I think it's about ummm.... aliens?"
"Wow cool!" Henry says with his usual cute smile. "Shall we order that then?" He points to the combo on the menu, and they quickly decides the food they want.
They talk about their school, and the gossip about Gen while waiting for their pizza to arrive; they sit shoulder to shoulder, though not any closer, they are both holding a pillow, and Amber couldn't help but recall how Jackie has criticized about her relationship with Henry.
Suddenly she feels a bit awkward.
"Amber you alright?"Henry puts his hand on her head and asks her, as she is usually the one to runs and gets the door when the pizza arrives, yet she is now sitting, and spaces out.
"Oh..... Nothing I guess I'm too hungry.... I'll get the pizza!"She runs off before Henry could see how red her face is.


"Am.....Am...Am...Ambber......WH-WH-WHat is th-th-this....." Henry raises up his cushion to cover his eyes. "You told me it's an alien movie."
"It is." Amber keeps staring at the screen, stuffing herself with the popcorn. "Now shut up and let me finish the movie."
"B-b-b-b-but AH!" Henry screams, and at the same time, he throws his cushion away and holds on tightly to Amver's arm.
"What are you---"
"Ah!!!!!" Henry screams again,, and this time he holds on to Amber like a Koala holds on to the tree.
"W-wait Henry!" Amber tries to push him away, but Henry only holds on tighter, and he even buries his face into her shoulder.
"Please don't make me watch it!" He refuses to leave.
"Fine." Amber tries to sound cool, her heart beats fast, not because of the movie but the fact that how close she is with Henry now. "Let me finish the movie."
"Ok....." Henry answers weakly.
Henry stays still, than gradually he falls asleep with the thrilling music as the background.
Amber's attention turns from the movie to the koala besides her, he is so cute when he is asleep.
Amber guesses that Jackie wouldn't like it tomorrow when she tells her about what actually happened during this movie night, but Amber thinks that each couple has their own special way of showing their affection.
Ans she thinks she likes theirs.
A sleeping snoopy acting like a koala, how cute is that.