05 - Kissing

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Midnight kiss
Henry is awaken by the twisting from the girl sleeping in his embrace, he opens his eyes tiringly.
Amber has stopped turning and falls asleep again, he pulls her in closer, he could smell the fragrance from the shampoo she uses.
He closes his eyes again, and lowers his head and places his lips over her forehead.


Morning Kiss
"No." Amber says harshly, even though Henry uses his cutest expression standing in front of her.
"Come on! I thought it's a tradition....." Henry tries to lean in close, but Amber uses the baguette in her hands to threaten him. "It's just a morning kiss!" Henry complains.
"Not till you have showered." Amber turns around to the kitchen and continues to fix her breakfast.
"................." Henry, obviously struggling to decide should he go to have a shower.
"You stinks so much," Amber suddenly turns around. "And you are not getting ANY kisses before you go and have a PROPER shower."
"Fine......"
"Now go!" Amber walks over to his side and shoves him into the bathroom.
Unexpectedly, Henry turns and quickly steals a kiss from her; his lips on hers, just like last morning.
"Good morning!" Henry smirks and quickly runs into the bathroom and locks the door, before......
"HENRY LAU!!!!!" Amber screams with her face bright red.


In the cinema
It is the last show..... or it is the first show of the other day; Henry and Amber sit together in the almost empty cinema at 1am after their long day of work, they know they have to wake early, but they haven't have time to spend together alone for so long.
The two of them watch the movie quietly, which is not normal but they are too tired to make any more jokes; their hands touch from time to time when they are getting popcorns, they would look at each other and smile.
The screen is showing the same old romance story: after so many misunderstandings and accidents, the guy and the the girl finally got together.
The guy whispers "I love you" then kisses on the girl, the camera closes in to take a shot just on their lips.
Henry swallows, then he turns and looks at the girl next to him, who is so awkward that she tenses up, but still pretends that she notices nothing but focusing on the movie. 
Henry stands up a bit and moves to her side, one hand on her shoulder to turns her to him.
"I love you." He says, imitating the movie, and kisses Amber.
"Better than the movie." He thinks.


Pepero Kiss
".............." Henry looks away.
"......................." Amber looks away too.
"I need the bathroom!" The two of them suddenly stands up and shouts out, realizing they have spoken at the same time, they look at wach other in awe.
"Hahahaha Amber unnie and Henry oppa surely are couple! Come on you guys can't get away from it so just do it quickly!" Sulli laughs out loud.
The couple can't help but feeling stupid that why did they agree to play this stupid game, and more stupidly, why they did lose.
"Now here we go!" The other SM artists gather in a circle and watch excitedly at the center, the couple sitting opposite to each other, each biting on one end of the pepero chocolate finger biscuit, and move slowly towards each other as they eat the biscuit.
"Oh my god!!! They have kissed each other!!!!" The female artists screams out like their fan girls.
The couple sit back to back, face red and do not dare to look up, especially at each other.


The vow
It's not the first time that they have kissed, and definitely not the last, but this kiss weights so much more than each of them.
It's a promise, and vow that would last for the rest of their lives.
A commitment to love and protect rach other, to deal with the challenges ahead together, to unite as one.
To take his surname as hers, to be called as "Mrs".
To be her man, to share every bit of her daily life.
"You may kiss the bride."
Henry can't help smiling as he leans in to kiss Amber, a soft but firm one, telling her that he is very serious about this.
"I do."