21 - Cooking/baking

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Amber is so tempted right now to write to the minister of the education department, to suggest them that if there's anything they want to make change about the education system, they should have put "cooking" as a compulsory subject in school.
Right now she is lying on teh sofa in the fx dorm, she is starving almost to death. Her Victoria-unnie is back in China filming a drama, Suli, Luna and Krystal went back to their homes in Korea to stay with their family. Amber should have gone back to US to visit them, though her family "ditched" her to go on a vacation so no one would be there in her US home.
Amber has been eating take away, or ordering pizza, ramen, microwave, eating outside..... Those "non-home-made" food for the past week, ang she has had enough about this. So at this point, Amber is going through the extremes of "why didn't I learn to cook?" and "Why don't I get a fairy god mother that pops up and saves me right now?"
Amber's phone rings when she is speaking a charm to make her "fairy god mother" appears.
"Oh fairy god mother!" She picks it up without even knowing who it is.
"There ain't no fairy god mother for you poor little Josephine! Tsk Tsk Tsk!" Amber recognizes this familiar  voice.
"Don't call me Josephine!" She shouts back. "What do you want Henry Lau?" She would be much nicer and let the person call her Josephine if she is her fairy god mother, but this is just the stupid friend of her.
"I'm here to be your fairy god mother!" Henry says in a higher pitch, mimicking a woman talking. "I'm here to say your !"
"Thanks my says it's fine." 
"Well Gen and Justin said they were coming to have dinner with me, but they ditched me....So I'm asking u wanna come?" 
"I don't want to eat outside anymore......"
"I'm cooking!"
"I'll be there..... In a minute!" Amber jumps up from the sofa and rushes to her room to get change.
"Told ya I'm your fairy god mother!" Amber laughs and cuts the phone after saying "see ya."


If Amber is given another chance in the future to answer the question of what is your ideal type, she would definitely remember to put "knows how to cook" as the first thing on her list.
Looking at the busy snoopy working in the kitchen, she finds him so much more charming than he really is: chopping the veggies quickly and neatly, frying things with a show of fire, putting the right sauces in, and BANG! The amazing food is on the dish with cute decorations! Even when he is teasing her when he is cooking, Amber can still put up with his cheesiness.
"Oh my god! Gen and Justin are idiots to have missed out this! This is like 5-stars hotel cooking!" Amber keeps stuffing with food, and she is complimenting Henry as well.
Henry smiles and joins in the feast, though after a while, Amber stares are Henry.
"Hey can I ask you for a favor?" Amber asks, kind of seriously, and Henry cannot reject it.
"I've always wanted to eat while someone plays music besides me..... Can you....Can you do that?" Amber sees Henry looks away, and she adds to it quickly, "I promise I'll save you food! I.....I just want to know how it feels!"
Henry smiles and stands up, he bows to Amber, "My pleasure Ma'am" And off he goes to gets his violin.
Henry plays the pieces that they both like, while Amber enjoys the music and food, they do have a similar taste in both music and food. Looking at her best friend, Amber suddenly realizes that Henry is always so dedicated to the works related to music, which makes him so much more attractive than he is in most of the time.
She suddenly remembers her ideal type: looks cool but has cute smiles, likes sports, can play music, and can cook (just an hour ago she added it)........
Well she has one right in front of her, doesn't she?


Many years later when Amber is finally married to her ideal type, and they have had two kids, Amber decides that it's time to make "cooking" as the compulsory subject in their house.
"Jacky, remember that you'll only get popular if you know how to cook ok?" Amber puts on a child apron on her son, and brings him into the kitchen, "Now we'll start off with easy stuff, then as you get older mommy and daddy will teach you how to cook more cool and high class stuff ok?"
"Mommy what about me?" Her little daughter Hebe comes in as she wants to join as well.
"Hebe listen," Amber holds her up and puts her on a chair, away from the dangerous places. "You're a girl, you need to learn how to cook as well so you won't starve to death. But if you want a good husband, you need to pretend you don't know how to cook ok?"
Hebe nods even she doesn't know what does it mean.
"Honey, that's some great parenting." Henry laughs as he comes out with a tray of fresh baked cookies.
"It's first hand experience!" Amber laughs, the couple lock eyes and then they have a kiss.
"Come on Jacky, let daddy teach you how to be popular and all!" Henry walks over to his son's side and teach him how to make the douch for cookies.
The house is filled with the sweet smell of fresh baked cookies and laughters.