18 - Doing something together

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"Mommy where is the christmas tree?" The little 5 years old Hebe asks, tugging at her busy mother.
"Daddy and Jacky are taking it out." The former fx member Amber turns and points to the stairway, she ties her now shoulder-length hair into a bun. "Henry Jacky are you not done?" She shouts, and laughs when her little daughter follows her example.
"Ok ok wait for it....." Henry 's vocie comes out from the door, and he makes the sound effect by banging on the door.
"Ta-da!!!!" Henry opens the door and the Christmas tree shows, he is dancing around and soon joined by her daughter; while his eldest son Jacky looking at them in disapproval, he himself trying to drag the tree to the right place.
"Oh wow Jacky you've become a man!!" Henry runs over to his son's side to help him, flashing him bringt smile; Jacky smiles back to his father and pulls harder.
Amber smiles looking at her kids and husband: she couldn't imagine she is celebrating Christmas, with her OWN family.
"You like it babe?" Henry comes over to her side and kisses on her cheek.
Amber smiles and nods, and leans into her husband's embrace while looking at the kids decorating the tree.


"You want some turkey as well Hebe?" Amber asks as Henry feeds her little daughter, she is cutting up the bbig bird into slices and giving them out on wach plate. Jacky has already finished his and asking for more, and Henry, well he has taken up her work of feeding Hebe so he barely touched his.
"I'm ok thank you mommy." Hebe says before Henry stuffs her. 
"You should eat now." Once Amber sits down, she hears her husband and son saying this to her at the same time; the two men (or boys) lock eyes than then fists bump each other.
Nothing can be more happier than she is right now.
After dinner their family hosts a little Christmas concert down at the community center for the elderly. It is a tradition in Henry's side of family, and they have adopted it to their own family. It was just the two of them for the first few years, then soon Jacky joins in, and then right now Hebe is here with them as well.
"Merry Christmas!!!" They greet the people as they go back to home, it's bed time for the kids.
"......And so this is the story of Christmas." Amber stands up and kisses her already asleep daughter, followed by Henry; then she goes over to Jacky, who's yawning.
"Sweet dreams Jacky." Amber kisses her son and he kisses her back as well.
"Merry Christmas Mommy Daddy." 
They say one last goodbye and slips out of the room.


"You think they are going to like the presents we have picked for them?" Amber asks while they are cuddling on the sofa. Without turning the lights on, the only illuminating souce is from the christmas tree, now there are two boxes underneath.
"Of course they do!" Henry smiles, he remembers picking the presents together with Amber, they have spent so much time on thee shopping that day.
"Speaking of christmas present....." Henry suddenly goes over to the tree, Amber stands up and follows.
Henry picks at a decoration on it and opens the ball, he offers it to Amber.
"Merry Christmas!"
Amber looks at the present and smiles, she takes out the wrapped up box from her pocket and gives it to Henry.
"Merry Christmas to you too."
It doesn't matter where it is, or what I do; Christmas is merry because of you.