04 - On a date

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"Oh MY GOD!!!! LOOK!!! It's Henry and Amber!!!" "I can't believe my luck!!!!! Wh-where is my phone? I have to take pictures!" "Forget about that, I'm going to ask them for an autograph!" There's the mini riot starts at the street at MyeongDong, all the pedestrians suddenly scream and talking and all looking at one direction: the passing by top k-pop stars.
"I told you we shouldn't come out!" Amber's eyebows tied in a knot, "look at all these people!"
"But we haven't gone on a....." Henry looks around, then leans in closer and whispers to her, "....date.....for so long!"
"............." Amber looks around. "Fine..... But still we should have hid ourselves up, why on the earth would you want to go on to MyeongDong? There are so many people here!"
Henry pulls on his sad snoopy face, Amber makes a mistake in looking at him, and she can't help but think he is too cute.
The crowd keep gathering, their "artists reflexes" tell them to smile and look good at every angle. 
"Henry oppa and Amber unnie are really good friends! What are you guys doing here?" One of their fans asks. The two of them look at each other and smile tiredly, they have started dating each other for quite a time, though they have decided to keep it as a secret, at least for now.
"We are going to shopping and of course for food together!" Amber answers in her normal way, while Henry is busy doing fans service.
"Wow that's so cool! I wish I could have a friend like Henry oppa......" A girl in the crowd, apparently she is Henry's fans tells her, and Amber turns and looks at Henry.
"I'm lucky to have him too......" She thinks to herself.
She stares the snoopy who is now gotten a bit distant from her, busy taking selfies with all his fans, she couldn't help but feel a certain disappointment washing over her.
But she could never show it, not in the face of the public.


"Hello Auntie!!!!" Henry and Amber greet the boss of a restaurant after their long staying in the street of MyeongDong.
"Oh!!!! It's wuli Henry and Amber!!! How come you guys ahve gotten thinner again? Come and take a seat! I'm going to make a big portion of whatever you are ordering for you two!" The nice old lady holds their hands and leads them into the inner room of the restaurant."You guys could talk and sit closer here!" The lady makes fun of the couple, she knows very well that these two are definitely dating, from her experiences, and also they have come here to dine for so many times since the trainee days, she is even surprised that they took so long to get together.
"Heyy!!" Amber blushes, but soon joins in and laugh out with the other two.
They quickly order the food, the usual menu that they would do everytime they come; the lady comes in and joins them once in a while after she serves them food.
Soon the restaurant gets busy, the seats fill out as the lunch hour approaches, and of course the empty room that the couple occupied just by themselves originally is filled with people too. Although they are mostly the working class, thanks to the social media, there are people staring and peeking in their way, they are as crazy as their fans who would surround them, but their gazes still make them uneasy. 
The couple behave in their usual way, though keeping their distance purposedly, Henry turns and looks at Amber, she is laughing histerically because of a text sent by her friend, he wants to lean over and pinch her cheeks; then she would protest and fights back, and then he would say sorry by planting a kiss on her cheeks........
"Stop it..... Henry Lau" Henry turns away from Amber somewhat awkwardly.
Henry begins to regret his decision of insisting to have a "date" outside today.


They speed up along the Han river at late night, with their caps wearing low on their heads; their hoodies, because of the dark, people couldn't make clear but they are definitely identical. From far away, even the pass bys would think that they are the ordinary people cycling here, there are plenty of them throughout the day. 
They ride side by side to each other, look up to each other from time to time, through the dim light and close distance, they could see each others' truest and happiest smiles.
They stop by when they have got tired, got a hot drink from a nearby cafe or any shops there are, they would sit on a bench together looking at the river.
Their hands are holding tight together inside Henry's coat pocket.
Amber rests her head on his shoulder. "Snoopy."
"Yes?" Henry turns and kisses the side of her head.
"I like to this better for our date." 
"Yea me too."
The two go silent.
"I promise there would be a day that we could date publicly, hold hands and doing the things that normal couple would do on a date without hiding." Henry suddenly promises after the silence.
Amber smiles and squeezes his hand.
"I trust you, but I still like to do this better."
"Yea?"
"It doesn't matter, as long as I get to be with you."
"Awwwww"