10 - With animal ears

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"Amber unnie what have you done? The fandom has gone crazzzyyyyyy!!!!" Amber looks at her phone after she has just got on the car after a day's work, she takes a look at the sender and to her surprise, it is Krystal the snow princess, she is seldom that excited like this.
"Wt?" Amber is confused, she doesn't know what has she done today, and two, she has way too many fandoms.
"You know I'm biggest henber shipper right? OMG I can't stay calm!!!! The music core today!!! It's just TOO cute!!!!!!" Krystal texts back quickly. 
Amber's face gone bright red after reading it, she could imagine Krystal sitting in front of her laptop on the couch, surfing on the twitter and tumblr of the latest trend of henber (or snoopyandstitch), and laughing violently; then her fellow band mates would come over, asking her what's the problem, Krystal would show her the hashtags and translating the English comments to them. Amber could imagine she would be stared by 4 women, all trying to make her tell her secrets. 
Another text message brings her back to the reality, she opens it and finds out it's the news photo of today's music core: She is dragging on the Mickey Mouse ears/hat of which Henry's wearing.


"Hahahahaha Look at this! This is so funny!" Amber laughs out loudly watching the life broadcast of the 1-4-3 stage of Henry and Eunhae, the only time that she doesn't need to feature. Victoria supress her anger, and only thinks to herself that "Yeah right, you have been waiting in front of the TV for the past hour just to watch your Snoopy."
"Vic unnie Look at Henry! He looks so silly with this hat." Amber points at the TV, Victoria looks at her way; the hat does look a bit childish, but it suits Henry very well. Victoria looks at Amber, she is constantly laughing, smile is all over her face, and her eyes never left Henry. She knows Amber is so happy that she could collab with Henry, it's always one of their dreams to have their duet album; but more than that, Victoria knows that Henry means something more than just best friend/bro to Amber.
"Oh my god I can't even...." Amber rubs her face, which gone stiff after laughing too hard during the show. "I'm gonna take a picture and tell him how silly he is looking."
"I think Henry looks cute." Victoria says that purposedly to test Amber, and she seems to care about this.
"He is not cute...." Victoria hears Amber murmurs, unlike the laughing her just a minute ago, she seems to have thinking about lots of things.
"But I don't like cute looking boys, they are just too childish." Victoria says suddenly, and as she has expected, Amber's mood got brighten up again. She sits up and starts singing along with the performances on tv, but her eyes never leave her phone while busily texting, without even looking, Victoria guesses it must be Henry.


Amber feels like she has been quite over-reacted, laughing loudly when she sees Henry's outfit today: long-sleeves baggy sweater, shorts, basketball socks, sneakers, and..... the Mickey mouse ears hat. She is trying her best to let people feel like she is actually laughing at Henry, just to cover up her fast pacing heart.... Victoria unnie was right, Henry does look cute in this hat.
"What's wrong? I don't look that funny?" Henry pulls at his mickey ears for a bit, checking nervously at the mirror.
Amber wants to tell him he looks cute, but she couldn't because she's afraid it would expose too much of her most inner feeling.
"Fine." Henry gives up on the laughing crazily llama, she reaches out her hand trying to touch his "ears", only got snapped away by him.
"Time to rehearse now."


Amber watches him going onto the stage: it's true that she is only coming out for less than a minute just to rap with him, still she enjoys the performance so much, as if she is actually performing with him for the whole 3,4 minutes of the song.
She would run up to the stage, and everytime he would be there facing her and not the cameras, flashing her with his bright smile.
".....and I love you, are you going to love me?" Her heart skips a beat whenever she is rapping this line, and beats even faster when she has to push him away.
Amber wants to touch his "ears" again when there's a dance move that they are going to swap their positions, but she misses just by few inches, she really wants to know how does the hat feel.
"This is the last chance." She thinks to herself, when she knows there's only one line left and she'll have to leave the stage, with sudden courage, she holds out her hand and pulls Henry's "ears".
"Cute." That's all on her mind at that moment when she is dragging onto Henry's "ears", she couldn't even hear the exploding scremas and cheers of the fans below.


"Here you go." Amber feels like something has been forced onto her head, she touches it and it's the mickey mouse hat that Henry has wore before.
"Snoopy?" She turns around, Henry has changed back into his normal clothes now.
"You seem to like this hat very much, so I've asked them to give it to me." Henry explains, trying to sound cool. "Oh well I'll have to go."
They say bye to each other.
If Amber is not that overwhelmed with joy, she would have noticed that Henry was blushing when he put the hat on her.
And if she rewatches the performance, she would have found out that Henry actually caught off guard-- his face was mixed with unbelievable, surprise and joy-- when she was dragging onto his mickey hat.
Well but it's only a matter of time until they discover each others' affection.