19 - In formal wear

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Henry is sitting at the shop playing on his phone, he couldn't remember how long has he been in this shop..... Probably since this morning? But he dares not saying anything, or just leave, as his "wife" is in the changing room.
Yes Henry has joined the We got married reality show
And yes in reality they are dating as well
"Snoopy?" His wife/girlfriend calls her, immediately he stands up and walks over there.
"Seriously Amber can't u just take ur cap off? It's so weird to have it with the dress you are wearing and all." He forces open the door and tries to pull the girl out of it so he could take a better look. Standing there, the rapper of fx with her favourite LA cap on, but she is wearing a black dress and a pair of heels which she wouldn't wear normally.
"Do we have to be this formal?" Amber asks uncomfortably while pulling down her dress and try to maintain her balance on those shoes.
"Come on it's red carpet! And we are nominated for the best couple, so we have to dress like couple!" Henry argues while taking off her cap, Amber tries to take it back but Henry is faster. He gives it away to the shop lady and he fixes her hair.
"See! You look beautiful!" Henry smiles warmly at his girlfriend, who seems to be shocked by his comment.
"F-fine....." Amber blushes and back off to the changing room, and the next thing she knows, Henry is carrying a big shopping bag with the outfit she just wore.


"Wow let's see..... We have new guests arriving at the entrance." The MC of the award ceremony announces. "Oh it's the Henber couple!!!"
"Wow they are so popular..... i can't hear you because the screaming of fans are too loud!" The female MC jokes.
"Henry xi.... as handsome as always in the suit... and OH WOW Amber xi is in dress!!! This is so different from her usual image!!!"
"Come here Henry xi...Amber xi...." The couple wave happily to the fans, while Amber clings closely to Henry because she is so not used to the heels.
"You alright Amb?" Henry whispers at her ears, feeling her grip tighten.
"Yea those heels are killing me slowly." She tries her best to forget the pain, but she feels lucky to have Henry next to her.


"And the best couple award goes to..... Henry and Amber! from We gor married!!!" The MC announces the award, The couple turn to each other immediately, although there are so many people around them, they can only see each other.
Henry smiles and holds out his arms, he pulls Amber into a hug, and Amber hugs back. He wants to kiss her so much, but he knows it's in the public, and they are, afterall idols.
"Wow thank you for giving us the award, it's an approval and encouragement to me..... Well life being a married man it's not wasy...." Henry jokes and Amber hits on his arm. "Ouch! See! But I'm still glad to have married you." He turns and looks at her sincerely.
"Thanks you my beautiful wife, it doesn't matter how you dress, formally and gorgeous like you are today, or casual and boyish as always..... I love you."
The couple hug again on stage, and the audiences clap loudly.
"Well Snoopy has said everything...." For the first time Amber is holding back her tears on stage. "Thank you for the WGM production team, we love you, we'll love you more if you would stop giving us weird missions."
The crowd and Henry explode in laughters.
"And thank you Henry oppa..... thank you... I... I.. love you too!" Amber gathers up her courage to say this out loud to him in the public.


 "Knock knock?" Henry knocks on the door, Amber is sitting on the chair, resting with her heels off.
"Hi snoopy!"
"Tired?"
"Try putting those on!"
Henry laughs lightly and grabs her arm.
"Hey....."
"Hmm?" 
"Since we r in this formal wear.... Can I ask you for one thing?"
"What is it snoopy?"
"May I?" Henry stands up, and asks her for a dance.
"No I'm not putting those shoes on." Amber rejects him quickly.
"I don't mind, you don't have to put them on."
"Bare foot, and with no music?" Amber laughs, but she stands up anyway.
"i don't mind.... As long as I'm with you." Henry pulls her close and takes the lead.
"My pleasure."