07 - Cosplaying

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

"So according to the vote, this year our school's open day, our class is going to transform into a fairytale style cafe!" The class representitive Suho announces, the class cheer loudly and discussing excitedly, except for one person-- Amber.
"Oh my god Amber you are going to dress as a princess!!!!" Ailee gives her an elbow and laughs at her, Amber rolls her eyes, she still wants to deny this fact.
"If I ever find out who's that idiot to suggest this decision, I'm going to kill--" Amber's vom is being disrupted with another loud roar.
OH MY GOD!!!! I want to be that!!!" The girls are screaming, while looking at the list of caharacters they could dress up to cosplay as: snow white, sleeping beauty, those cute little princesses that Amber has no interest in.
"Come on Amber, which one are you going to choose?" Ailee asks her excitedly, she has already chosen to become the "your highness", a queen from a story she doesn't know. 
"I'll just be a witch......" Amber gives up after fliping through the list of characters. "Hey Suho sign me up as......"
"I'm sorry Amber, "Suho interrupts her. "but you could only sign up as one character only." 
"WHAT? Who signed me up? When did I sign up? What did I sign up?" Amber asks a series of question with her fearful face, making the ever so gentle Suho takes steps backward as she asks.
"Calm down Amber, " Ailee comes in to rescue, pulling the back of Amber's shirt. "I think the one who is guilty is standing over there waving at you." 
Amber looks at the way Ailee is pointing, and she finds the stupid snoopy is standing there, waving at her, with his evil smile.
"What do you want Henry Lau?" Amber goes up to him angrily. The whole class take a look at the riot, then realizing it's the two of them again, they turn away and return to what they were doing.
Apparently the whole class...... the whole year knows that there's SOMETHING going on with the two of them, they are best friends and work so well together during musical performances, they are just perfect match; though they deny the fact that they have feelings for each other for almost the past three years.
"I looked at the list of characters, and I just signed the most harmless one, the character that wouldn't hurt anyone to see, for you." Henry has his smirk on, bullying Amber.
"Wh-what are you saying?" Amber says threateningly, sensing the conversation has gone too much, Aille pulls her best friend back.
"Come on Amber! The character is not too bad, it's the little red ridding hood." Ailee whispers in her ears, and dragging her away as the class proceeds to leave.


"Argh! Stupid Snoopy!" Amber punches on the snoopy cushion, as if that is Henry. " He said that if I cosplay as any other character, I'm going to hurt others to see me! He is looking DOWN on me!"
"Isn't it great now? You didn't want to cosplay anyway....Now that Henry has chosen an easy character for you......" Ailee shakes her head, she thinks she would need some time to guide her best friend to understand what is love. "Why are you so angry then?"
"Because he is looking sown on ME!"
"No Amber....." She shakes her head and takes a sip of her tea, Amber sits down next to her, confused.
"What do you mean no? I'm angry because he is not thinking I'm capable of......" As if she is realizing something, Amber stops and losts in her thought. "I'm not capable of....."
"Oh let me just get it straight, I'm done with you two idiots, wasting so much time of the three years being 'best friends'!" Ailee says grumpily, but she is trying her best to supress her excitment.
"You are angry because you care about his comment, that he doesn't see you as attractive, and you care about does he care about you, it's because you LIKE Henry!"
"Wait.... what..... say that again? Speak in English!" Amber blushes.
"It's just you and me here Amber ok? I've watched you to get to know Henry, watched you two to become best friends, and being your female best friend, I know perfectly well that you have fell in love with Henry!" 
"B-but...I-..... Y-you knew...?" Amber is lost in her speech.
"Not just me, I think everyone else except Henry has noticed it." Ailee rolls her eyes, how could her best friend that stupid?
"Oh my god!" Amber puts her face in her palms, she thought she has kept it very well.
"Don't worry, you are not alone, Henry is just as stupid as you." Ailee pats on her shoulder to reassure her.
"What do you mean?" Amber looks up to her.
"Henry likes you too! Stupid llama!" 
"What? H-how do you know?" 
"It's so obvious that everyone knows ok?"
"..........."Amber lays back on the couch, she is feeling so defeated after knowing her "well-kept" secret is actually not a "secret" at all. "So what should I do?"
Ailee gestures her to lean in close, and whispers her plan to Amber


"Wow!!!!!" The year group explodes when Amber and Ailee walk in on the school open day, of course not as Ailee as she still hasn't changed, but at the always tom-boy looking Amber.
She is in a dress: white top with brown string to bind the front, the neck of the dress is quite low; the dress is short up above her knees, revealing her legs, firm and long, even though she is only wearing flats; she has even make up on her, done by Victoria from a year above. 
The whole class is looking at her, the boys are whistling, and the girls are coming up to take photos with her; Amber is too awkward that she is using her red cape trying to cover herself up, only it's too short.
The riot quickly dies down as Suho makes the announcements, allocating work to run the cafe, people run off and quickly get to work. Amber looks across the room to see Henry, in his knight outfit he looks rather handsome, he is now at the door welcoming the people coming in.
"Has he noticed her?" Amber thought to herself while getting the empty plates back into the kitchen, while she bumps into Henry.
"Watch it." He sounds cold, that's unusual.
"Sorry......" Amber sounds defeated, how could Ailee be sure that Henry likes her.
"..............." Thinking about Ailee's comment makes her face go red, she looks down at the floor and tries to walk away.
"I'll.... ummm..... get the things back...... Whoa what are you doing?" Amber looks up in shock as Henry's hands move to her chest, with her hands occupied holding those plates she couldn't stop him.
"I can't believe you dare to wear this from home to school." Henry is tying the strings on her dress and her cape up.
"No.... I changed at school...... Why are you doing this?"
"Don't get cold." Henry leaves after saying this sentence.
"His face......" Amber thinks to herself. "has gone red..... I swear it has!"
Happily ever after~