12 - Making out

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Return of the Superman-- trailer/blooper interviews
Jacky (7) and Hebe (4)-- Son and daughter of Henry Lau and Amber Liu
The latest season of Return of the Superman we have our first ever foreign family.......
Henry Lau-- Who is playing violin on stage handsomely, then the scene changes, Henry is in his pajamas, playing violin and dancing in the living room, the floor is messy and full of toys.
His son Jacky Lau-- "Daddy! Mommy said you CAN'T do this! Daddy, you have to feed the dogs! Daddy, is the food ready? Daddy!!!!!!" The 7 years old, eldest son in the music family seems to be doing a better job than Henry in keeping their house, and he is also....
The scene showing Jacky playing violin and piano, while Henry is sitting on the sofa with the sleeping little girl, smiling proudly at his son.
Last but not least...... Hebe Lau!
"Daddy? Daddy? Daddy!" The cute little 4 years old little princess smiles charmingly at the camera, running around. "Jack? Jacky!!!" She spots her older brother, and she runs towards him, Jacky smiles and holds out his arms to hold his little sister.
"Where's Mommy???????" But well, she also has a clear and loud voice, a talent from her singer parents obviously.
Can our Canadian music genius take good care of his little music genius and crying baby princess, while Amber is away? This Sunday, 9 o'clock!


Interview of the kids
Q: Can you introduce yourselves?
J: (smiles charmingly and taps the shoulder of his little sister so she is not running away) I am Jacky Lau, and I am 7 years old. (turns to Hebe) C'mon Hebe, introduce yourself, like you do before you sing a song.
H: Sing? (Sits up, and eyes open wide) I'm Hebe, I am 4 (holds out 4 little fingers) I'm going to sing....... 
J: It's ok Hebe, that's it.
H: But I want to sing!

Q: Who are your parents? Do you know what your parents are doing?
J: (nods confidently) Yes, my father.... daddy is Henry, and he sings and dances and plays violin and piano.....
H: And daddy appears on TV! Daddy is on TV all the time! (Sings and dances to Henry's new song)
J: (catches his little sister back to the seat) Hebe, what about mommy? 
H: Mommy? Mommy plays with me and Jacky! And cook! And plays with the dogs! And dresses daddy up!
Q: Dresses daddy up? How?
J&H: (laughs histerically) Daddy is in the princess dress, and a ribbon in his hair! And he is dancing to Mommy's songs!

Q: Are you worried that only Daddy is staying with you?
J: No (shakes his head). Because I am a big kid now and I can take care of Hebe and the dogs. (fixes the pony tail of Hebe)
H: Daddy is fun to play with! Daddy plays violin and I'll go to sleep...... zzzzzz (pretends to be sleeping on Jacky's shoulder, Jacky pretends to be sleeping as well.)

Q: Who do you like more? Daddy or Mommy?
J: (judging hard on whoever asked the question) I like them both.
H: Daddy loves mommy and Mommy loves daddy and they love Jacky and me! (Makes a heart shape) 
Q: How do you show your love to each other?
H: We kiss! (kisses on the cheeks of Jacky)
J: (Hugs Hebe back) Yes everyday we'll have morning and goodnight kisses! Daddy and Mommy said it's bery important!
H: Sometimes...sometimes.... daddy's not here, he will kiss us through the ipad!
J: (laughs) Yes! A very big daddy face on screen! (Hebe joins in and laugh together)
Q: Do mommy and daddy kiss each other?
J&H: (nods and laughs) 
J: Daddy would hold mommy so tight after he's away for a long time, and he will say "I love you honey!!!!" And daddy will kiss Mommy, but mommy would say "Yah Henry Lau! Go to shower!" (Jacky acts out their voices)
H: (raises up her hand) And I saw...I saw... everynight before bedtime, daddy would hold mommy, and they will talk and kiss and talk and kiss before they go to bed!
J: Yes and Daddy would kiss mommy every morning before breakfast, than he would come and kiss us!
H: And......!
Henry: Jacky! Hebe! That's enough! Come back!
J&H: (laughs and runs to the host, and whispers in her ear) and daddy...mommy....kiss.....hehehehe