20 - Dancing

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

SMTown just released thenews of the rapper of fx Amber is going to have her first solo debut stage in the coming week, and today it's her showcase. After that many male solo artists, she is the one that is being highly anticipated.
"Would you like to introduce your album for us?" The MC asks after the showing of the MV trailer and the short version of Amber singing the debut song.
"Hello this is Amber, thank you for coming today. This is my first solo mini album, and there wil be 7 songs. The title song which you all have just heard, please look forward to it. There will be 3 other up-beat songs, 2 emo songs, yea don't laugh I can be emo sometimes; and there's an English song." She introduces the album excitedly to her fans.
"Are you involved in any composing?" The MC asks.
"Oh yes I've composed 2 songs, and I'll let you guys have a guess." She winks to her fans. "The English song is a collaboration of me and Snoopy."
"Snoopy?" The MC asks while smiling.
"You guys know who Snoopy is?" Amber holds out the microphone to the fans for them to answer.
"Henry!" Many of them scream.
"Yes.... Henry. He composed the melody and I wrote the lyrics." Amber explains. "There is also one other song composed by him, it's a really nice song! I love it so much the moment I've listened to it, so I just forced him to give his song to me."
"You guys are really good friends!" The MC laughs while Amber says "We're only so-so...."
"Speaking of which, you have featured in one of Henry's song...."
"1-4-3" Amber interrupts and dances to the song.
"Yes..... Is there any chance that Henry is going to feature in yours as well?"
"Hmmmmmm....." Amber pretends to think. "Well maybe.... What do you guys think?" Amber asks her fans which explode with screaming and shouting.
"Okok scream if you say yes!" The crowd scream so loudly the MC has to cover his ears.
"Scream if you say no." They quiet down.
"Wow you guys do love snoopy, I'm jealous." Amber jokes. 
"Of course they love me more!!!!!" A familiar voice comes in, Amber turns and sees Henry is on screen.
"Snoopy?" Amber's eyes widen, unable to believe he is on screen as she has invited him to come a week before, but replied with "sorry but I'll be filming somewhere outside Korea."
"Hello everyone, I'm Henry, How are you guys doing?" Henry ignores her and greets her fans, as if greeting his fans.
"Yes actually Henry xi was very sorry he couldn't be here in person, so he arranged a video call with us to show his support for you." The MC explains.
"Wow thanks snoopy!" Amber tries to hide how happy she really is right now. "Oh we were just talking about you!"
"Me?" What about me?"
"They asked if you are going to feature in my performances."
"Well that...." Henry smirks. "If Amber is going to invite me then....."
"No I don't want you to feature in my songs." Amber rejects quickly.
"Fine, I'm going now!" Henry pretends to end the call, but the fans shouting "Don't go!"
Amber turns back and laughs, "I'm just kidding, of course I'm inviting you! You have composed such amazing songs for me! Thank you so much Snoopy!"
Henry shows his snoopy smile and holds out his arms, the "best friends" air hug each other.
"Henry xi...." The MC finds it so awkward to interrupt this beautiful moment, but that his job. "What would you do for Amber xi if she achieves a first place in any music show?"
"WELL........" Henry hesitates, he seems to be thinking hard. "What do you want me to do Amber?"
"Hmmmm....." Amber has her evil smile on.
"Wait wait wait.... Anything that it's reasonable and possible!" Henry adds on quickly!
"y dance?" Amber says.
"Ok! I'm a Y man!" Henry  attempts to take off his shirt.
"I mean y girl group dance." Amber adds on with her evil smile, which stops Henry from what he was doing.
"What?!"
"Yep! Actually I know what is even better! In a y dress and heels dancing to my song!"
"But your song is not y!"
"Nope but I AM HOT naturally!" Amber flips her hair, the fans scream while Henry pretends to vomit.
"I dare you snoopy!" Amber looks at Henry.
"Deal!" Henry says yes finally.


"Henry Lau come here!" Amber holds out a y black lace dress and a pair of heels; of which she borrows from her Vic-unnie. Henry hides himself in the corner of his bedroom, both hands trying to hold on to hid pants and shirt.
"You promised!" Amber approaches closer to him.
"I-uh....."
"Gen, Justin, DO IT!" Amber signals the noize bank (Aka Henry's "best friends") to take off his clothing and change into the girly outfit she has brought to him.
"WHOA!!! y!" Amber smirks and takes photos of Henry the moment she....ummm he steps out.
"Ok now DANCE!" Amber sits on Henry's sofa like a queen, with her "servants" Gen taking the video and Justin playing the music.
Henry tries his best to dance in the y girly outfit which is very uncomfortable; he takes a look at the girl who is laughing breathlessly on the sofa, he can't help but smile.
As long as she is happy.....
Henry even lip-syncs to her song, which he learns by heart even before it is being released officially.
He continues to dance and grabs Amber to join in at about the end of song, somehow both of them are looking forward to Amber's next song, which they can finally dance together again on stage.