25 - Gazing into each others’ eyes

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Amber has a habit, she loves to stare at people whenever they talk.... well to be precised, she only has that habit on those people who she is interested into.... For example that certain snoopy.
Well Amber would never admit it, because most of the time Henry only makes stupid comments, so stupid that she wants to hides herself and would never admit she is his friend. But when Henry is talking about his music, or his family, or his life goal, or his greetings to fans.... Amber can see the sparkles, the glitter in his eyes, as if he is illuminating.
Because she has been gazing at him all the time when he speaks.
Then it turns out to be a habit: Amber would authomatically focus on Henry whenever he speaks, because she loves the light in his eyes, and that also makes him stand out even in a crowd of handsome idols.
The years pass by and Amber knows she can't get rid of this habit.
She wonders when will he turn around and realize she has been here all along gazing at him.


Henry has a secret, he keeps staring at his best friend when she is not looking at him, and there's no one that would mind them. Well not every of his best friend.... only that out-going, cheerful, tom-boy idol that catches his attention everytime.
Henry would turn away as soon as she or anyone else finds out, making him feel like a stalker sometimes, just fixing his eyesight on her, following her wherever she goes.
He loves her smile, even though sometimes she smiles so brightly when she is around other guys, making him so very jealous; her smile is so carefree and real, he could be happy just by seeing her smile. Amber is not the prettiest, or the iest, or cute, or feminie, or........ (Amber would kill me!!!!) But he knows her charm is not just in her look, she is just friendly and nice to be with, she is kind to almost anyone.
Henry just loves to stare at her, as long as possible. She is just like a little girl in the park playing, but just by looking at her on stage performing, or talking to other idols, or being a MC, or singing...... She is bringing warmth to him in the coldest winter days.
But he can't afford to let anyone know...... Because he can't afford to lose her, the treasure of his.


Than that day comes around suddenly to the fans, but it's a day that's been waited long for both of them.
It's the ending of SMTown concert and every idol is out as usual, Amber as usual miggling with all the other people, and Henry as usual too searching for her. Her smile is bright under the spotlight, but Henry becomes protective about it, he doesn't want to share it with others, especially those tall and handsome idols, who are currently forming a semi-circle around her, taking selfies or joking.
He comes up to her at the almost very end, holding her hand until they get off stage. 
He drags her to an empty dressing room, and shse follows without asking.


He doesn't speak but she is still gazing at him in the eyes.
He has turned around and gathers up the bravery to not turn away from her.
Silently gazing into each others' eyes, they are occupying each others' sights. 
No words are needed, because all I see is you.