11 - Wearing kigurumis

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

*Kugurumis are onesis


The Happy Family!
Yesterday was the charity walk by the music for lives, an organization that raises money to support the orphans to learn musical instruments in South Korea. The organization has invited the Henber couple, a duet group, Henry of SJM and also a solo artist, and Amber, rapper of the former group Fx. The couple appears promptly before the function starts, and by singing a remix of their songs for the opening.
Then after the performance, the couple appear with eye-catching costume and a very special guest: their 3 years old son Jacky. The family of three all dressed in the kigurumis: Henry being a snoopy, Amber being a charmander, and the little Jacky as pikachu. The cute and fun family has killed the frames of many reporters and also fans' cameras.
During their walk, Henry has shown the fatherly side of him: taking care of Amber, holding the little Jacky when he could no longer walk; all of which different to the usual funny and innocent "blackhole soilder", or the talented musical genius on stage. Amber on the other hand has shown the more feminie side of her: after 5 years of no longer promoting as a girl group member after her marriage with Henry, she seems to be very well adopted to her new role as a mother and wife: her hair now is long enough to pull into a short ponytail, different to her boyish look before; and she is constantly taking great care of little Jacky, singing songs and playing with him along the walk; and she has shown her more gentle side by holding hands while walking with Henry.
"I hope you all would keep supporting music for lives," said Henry when they were having an interview after the function. "To us music means a lot, most importantly it can bring happiness, that's why I think everyone deserves a chance to learn music."
When asked if he is going to let their son Jacky to learn musical instrument, Amber has revealed a shocking fact.
"Jacky is more a genius than this snoopy here. He could sing the song he has only listened to once perfectly, and he is constantly banging on the piano. Henry has taught him some easy songs, and Jacky can play them quite well."
The couple looked at each other sweetly, then proudly at their sleeping son who is held by Henry.
"Today is also our dating anniversary, that's why we are wearing these awesome kugurumis." Amber explained happily. "I think it'll become our tradition right? A daring tradition?"
"Yea right whatever you say." Henry replied
"Have you ever thought of giving birth to a sibling for Jacky?" A reporter asked. The couple smiled shyly.
"Well me and Amber love kids, and we....umm..... yea we have plans to have more... kids." Amber hit on Henry and said "this is so embarrasing", than she moved away with Jacky, who got waken up and cried.
"But you know this is not quite controllable so we will see, but yeah we prefer a big family." Henry continued to answer the questions.
We are all looking forward to seeing more music genius born.
Henry's new solo album is going to be released next thursday the 15th, his latest movie is also on screen as well.
Report by Vicky C.