14 - Genderswapped

30 Day OTP Challenge - Henber

Joseph Liu (Male version of Amber)-- The sporty and sunshine boy of the school, good at almost every sports: especially dancing and basketball. He loves to laugh and can be friend with almost everyone, boys or girls.
Hannah Lau (Female version of Henry)-- The cute funny girl of class, but she impresses everyone because of her music talent; despite her bright and optimistic personality, she has had a hard time fighting her ADHD.

"Hi Mr Ku, What do you want me for?" Joseph walks in casually, with his shirt not tugged under and tie lossen up, but he doesn't seem to care and greets the teacher like an old friend. This is Joseph Liu, the prince charming of the girls in the school: not just he is good at sports, but he is also bery nice to everyone.
"There you are Joseph," Mr Ku doesn't seem to care the way Joseph greets him, he waves Joseph to walk in.
"Oh this is... Hannah?" Joseph is surprised when he sees that there's someone there besides him.
"Oh so you two already known each other?" Mr Ku smiles.
"No, but I have heard of her." Joseph replies as he looks at the short hair girl sitting down: she has the cute chubby cheeks.
"Well nice to meet you, I'm Hannah!" Hannah stands up and holds out her hand, she has the cutest smile that Joseph has ever seen: eyes gone to lines and she is even showing her dimples. Joseph takes her hand ans greets her as well.
"Alright, let's get to work!" Mr Ku nods satisfiedly at his pupils. "Well today I asked you two to come for a reason," He pauses, Joseph and Hannah stare at him with curiosity.
"There's the competition that I want to suggeset you two to participate, Hannah who could play musical instrument so well and Joseph your amazing dance moves. I'm sure you guys can win this competition! The reward is very decent as well!" Mr Ku turns and fixes his gaze on Hannah, "I'm sure this competition would increaase your chance of getting a scholarship to your music degree as well."
"I...er....." Hannah, unlike that Joseph has heard of quiets down. "Mr Ku please let me think about it."
"But what are you waiting for?" Mr Ku is confused, Hannah is pretty determined to continue her path in being a musician.
"I'm sorry but please give me some time Mr Ku, I do really appretiate it." She stands up and bows to him, then she turns to Joseph. "Thanks to you too Joseph." She smiles once again and leaves.


"Seriously if you do CARE about her that much, why don't you just go and ask?" Victor (yes MALE version of VICTORIA) says with annoyance while cooking, as Joseph as already been asking him about Hannah Lau for the hundredth times.
"But....."
"But I know nothing more than you do!" Victor scolds. "I don't know why you are that carefree usually, but when there's something you really care about, you're just hiding it inside your heart and so not dare to find out the answer."
"I'm not....."
"Yea yea yea whatever! I'll help you to ask her friends." Victor rolls his eyes as he puts the dishes on to the desk. "But why would you want to understand a person by other people and not getting in touch with her personally?"
Joseph stops eating, he reaches his phone and asks Mr Ku for Hannah's phone number.
"Hi this is Joseph, there's something I would like to ask you about the competition. When are you going to be free? -- Joseph"
That night, Victor has been counting the times Joseph looks at his phone.


"Wow I never know that the school has such a nice place!" Joseph walks in with surprise, seeing the music room with not just a piano and chairs, but also different music instruments and professional recording machines.
"Yes this is just being established, so not many people know about it." Hannah puts down her violin on a nearby chair, and the two falls into awkward silence.
"Actually....." "I........"
The two of them speaks at the same time, they look each other and burst into laughters.
"After you." Joseph being the gentleman.
"First I'll have to apologize to you." Hannah keeps her head down not looking at Joseph. "After the day... I... I have thought about the competition. But there's a reason I don't want to join, and it has nothing to do with you" She looks up and faces him finally, her small eyes glamour with determination. Joseph couldn't help but smiles.
"What are you laughing at?" Hannah turns her head a bit, and Joseph thinks she is indeed very cute.
"Nothing please continue." He tries his best to look serious.
"I.....umm.... I have ADHD." Hannah suddenly confesses. "It's really hard for me to concentrate, well except music, but that comes naturally. But you see, it makes me very hard to concentrate on working with other people! I've tried before but I just....."
"If you don't want to, then you don't have to!" Joseph puts his hand on her head and ruffles her hair. "To me I think music should be an enjoyment, for both performers and audiences, if you don't enjoy in it, what's the point?" Joseph smiles gently.
"It would be a shame that I couldn't work with you, but do I have the honour to hear you play?"
"Sure." Hannah stands up and flahses him the cute smile, happily taking out her violin; for the first time, she feels like she is being understood by someone that she barely knows, and Joseph just knows what to say exactly.
The melody echoes within the room, the short hair girl looks differently when she is playing the violin, it is the only way to make her concentrate; Joseph sits there looking at her, not even doing anything but simply enjoys the tune.
No words are needed.