Chapter 8

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said where do you think you’re going.” repeated Taeyang as she stepped closer.

Morgan felt a smile spread across her face.

“Oh there’s a next one. Oh goodie. I really have to deal with you Morgan when we get home.” Morgan’s boyfriend jerked her toward the car and pushed her in.

“Are you deaf, dumb or both?” Taeyang stepped even closer to the point that the men were only a few feet away now.

Morgan’s boyfriend faced Taeyang. He stormed up to Taeyang and pointed his finger in his face. “Do you know who the hell you are talking to?”

“No and honestly I don’t give a . Now let her go.” Taeyang said in a surprisingly calm voice.

“I don’t have to listen to you .” Morgan’s boyfriend shoved Taeyang chest. Taeyang stepped back slightly and dusted his shirt off.

He sighed. “I don’t suppose you would consider to peacefully giving up.”

“ you. I’m leaving.” He growled. He stuck up his middle finger in Taeyang’s face

Taeyang sighed again. “I guess not.” Taeyang grabbed the man’s finger and easily bent it backwards with a loud crack.

Before the man could scream Taeyang cracked his fist across his jaw. He fell to the ground screaming holding his broken finger as blood poured down his face.

Daesung ran to the car, pulled Morgan out and ran into the house leaving Taeyang with her boyfriend. Seungri and Daesung closed the door shut and the tension started to leave them. They knew Taeyang could handle this.

Morgan ran to the window where she could see Taeyang bent over and softly telling her boyfriend something. Taeyang helped him up and pushed him toward his car where he drove off.

Seconds later, Taeyang stormed in the house and straight pass Seungri, Daesung and Morgan and went straight up to his room.

“Taeyang wait!” screamed Morgan as she followed him up.

Morgan slowly went to Taeyang’s room and peeked through the slightly closed door. Taeyang was sitting on his bed, wiping the blood off his fist.

Morgan opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter