Chapter 26

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Are you sure you don’t want me to carry you to the hospital? This is the third time you vomited for the morning.” Taeyang looked at Morgan who was still slumped over the toilet bowl and rubbed her back.

“No, it’s just food poisoning. I should be fine soon.” Morgan assured him and shooed him out the bathroom. When he closed the door, she lifted her bagged shirt and rubbed her protruding stomach.

“What are we going to do peanut?” she asked her stomach hoping that the growing baby inside would give her an answer.

Since her birthday last month she felt weird and he fears were realized when she took the pregnancy test and it came back positive. She cursed Taeyang for seducing her so much that night.

Morgan was scared, no petrified. They were too young to have a baby, Taeyang was too  famous and she was so, not famous. She just imagined what this could do to his career and reputation.

She didn’t want to be the reason why Taeyang would have to give up his career. She didn’t want him to give up on his passion because of her.

“Don’t worry baby, we’ll get through this. Momma will find a way.” She whispered, rubbing her belly protectively.

…………………..

Taeyang walked into the living room with two bowls b with food.

“I just called my mom and she said the best way to treat food poisoning is by eating lots of kimchi stew.” He said while putting down the bowls on the coffee table. “And since I need you to get better I made lots so eat up.

Morgan looked at the glorious kimchi stew and all she could feel was nausea. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter