Chapter 21

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye Morgan!” yelled the IKON boys as she got out of the van.

“Get home safe.” She yelled back.

“Don’t forget we’re going to the park later today.” Yelled B.I

She nodded smiling warmly and waved goodbye as the van disappear down the road.

It was a long, rough day preparing for IKON’s debut but just being around the guys gave her enough energy to go through the day. Now that they were gone, all she wanted to do was eat and take a nice long bath.

Morgan was too busy fondling for her keys that she almost didn’t feel Hyun Bae tap her shoulder.

“Oh Hyun Bae. I didn’t even see you.” Morgan said.

“I haven’t seen around for a while?”

“Work is busier these days. I don’t even have time to sit and eat.”

“So I’m guessing you didn’t eat anything huh?” Hyun Bae correctly guessed. Morgan stomach growled in response earning one of Hyun Bae’s adorable half grins.

“Come on, I’ll cook you something tasty.” Hyun Bae held her hand and pulled her into his apartment. Morgan took a seat in the living room and eyed the apartment. It was very different from hers. The color scheme was black and white with a few colored pieces here and there and everything was ordered and tidy. Definitely different from hers.

Hyun Bae put something in the stove and turned it on. “I’m just going to freshen up.” Hyun Bae said before disappearing into his room.

Within minutes he was back wearing a plain black pair of jeans and a grey shirt with a few undone buttons at the top showing a little of his toned, muscular chest.

“You look handsome.” Morgan let her thoughts slip again.

Hyun Bae grinned. He seemed pleased by her observation. “Thanks. If only these looks could get me a girlfriend.”

“It’s a mystery you aren’t in a relationship. I’m sure pretty girls line up to get you.”

“No offense but pretty only gets a girl so far with me.”

“No offense?” Morgan laughed.

“To you and all the pretty girls.”

Morgan choked. Did he just call her pretty? Well, indirectly. She didn’t know if to say thanks or laugh.

“Uh, you have a nice view in here,” Morgan said looking out the huge glass window looking over Seoul.

“Yea. The window in my room has a better view. Come on, I’ll show you.” Hyun Bae wasn’t kidding. Not only was the window bigger but the view was amazing.

“It must be amazing to wake up to this view.”

“You should see it at night.” Hyun Bae said, his voice suddenly at her shoulder. Morgan twisted her body to face him but all she could see was his chest close up to her face. They were so close she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter