Chapter 13

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE (IN RED) AT THE END

 

Taeyang watch in silence as Morgan prepared breakfast. She didn’t say a word to him yet and he understood. The way he acted last night deserved this kind of treatment. He tried to apologize but every time he would open his mouth to speak, Morgan would give him a deathly side glance. He would instantly shut up.

Morgan roughly placed a sandwich in front of him, some of the ingredients falling out. She sat opposite him and slowly ate not even looking at him.

Taeyang knew he deserved it but he couldn’t take the silent treatment. he rather she curse at him than not talking to him.

“Morgan…” Taeyang said hesitantly. Morgan’s eyes slowly rose from her sandwich and shot him her famous death glare. Taeyang had to look away. If looks could kill he would be murdered in the most gruesome way imaginable.

“What?” she growled.

Taeyang looked back at her. “Are you mad at me?” he already knew the answer but still wanted to ask.

“No, I’m not mad at all Taeyang.” Morgan said cheerfully. Taeyang’s vast experience with women told him that she was lying, obviously.

“Look…” he started.

“No you look. I don’t want you to talk to me, look at me or even think of me.” Morgan’s eyes bore into him. Taeyang felt a sharp pang in his chest.

“Morgan, I’m sorry.” Taeyang said sincerely. He could see Morgan’s features soften at his honest words.

Taeyang never apologized for treating her like the past few weeks she’s been living with him so hearing him say it made her feel better.

“I’m really sorry I acted like that. I went to far okay. I had no right to say that. Just forgive me and stop with the silent treatment. It’s driving me nuts.” Taeyang confessed looking down at his food.

Morgan blushed slightly and looked down at her own food

“Eat faster. We have rehearsal at 10.”

Taeyang’s head shot up to look at her. She said something to him that didn’t have hatred in it. He smiled to himself.

“Yes mam.”

…………

 

The place was a carousel of chaos. There was already a huge crowd of people at the venue by the time they got there.  The crowd was filled with girls, with the occasional guy, holding signs,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter