Chapter 27

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yea  I’m coming home tomorrow.” Morgan said to her brother over the phone as she threw more stuff into her luggage. “No I didn’t get fired I just want to see you." she lied.

"I know youre lying but i cant wait to see you too." Her brother Ty responded.

It was cowardly but Morgan couldn’t handle telling Taeyang that he was going to be a dad, well not in person. Once back in California she could sort this whole mess out. She also didnt want to risk the pregnancy getting out to the public and Taeyang losing his career because of it.

---------------------------------

Morgan dance around the room while throwing stuff in her suitcase as Green Light by TROY blasted through the speakers of her radio. Probably it was the loud music but Morgan didn’t hear Taeyang come in the apartment until he was standing in her bedroom entrance.

“What the hell are you doing?” he growled when he saw a half way packed suitcase and his girlfriend putting her belongs into it.

Morgan froze like a log. “I thought you had a photo shoot?” Morgan asked as she switched off the music.

“Yea, but I came home to take care of my girlfriend to walk in to see her packing her .”

“Taeyang—“

“Are you going somewhere?”

“Uhhh,” Morgan didn’t get time to come up with a practical and believable lie yet. “My dad is sick so I have to go back home.”

Taeyang chuckled silently and reached in his bag. “Oh, so it’s not because of this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter