Chapter 14

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morgan felt as though an elephant was sitting on her chest. She tried to figure out what was causing this much pain but all she could manage to do right now was lie down and breathe. She didn’t have to strength to remember anything just yet.

Morgan didn’t know where she was either. The atmosphere was tainted with the smell of bleach and it was making her sicker than she felt before.

Suddenly a deep voice entered her thoughts.

“Ugh how did they know we were here?!” a familiar voice said.

Over the voice, Morgan heard the distant sound of screams and chants.

It all came rushing back like a bolt of lightning as the gears in her head finally began to turn. The screams were Taeyang’s fans. She remembered now. She remembered how she bravely tried to distract the crowd of fans so that Taeyang could get in the building safety. She remembered not moving in time when the crowd came rushing toward her. She remembered them pushing her down and trampling all over her. She remembered feeling to die right then and there.

Morgan’s eyes flickered open as a cold tremble came over her at the sound of those fans. Taeyang, who was sitting in the room noticed her discomfort and rushed to her side.

“Don’t worry Morgan.” He said without his usual cynicism. Taeyang stared at her. She looked so gloomy and death like with the blue and black spots on her face and scratches. Just seeing her this way made him blink back a few tears.

“I need water.” Morgan said. She cringed at the pain in . Every time she swallowed, her spit felt like sand. Taeyang filled up a glass with water and gave it to her. Morgan drank it hurriedly savoring the taste and relishing the feeling of soothing as the water passed through.

“What happened?” Morgan managed to squeak out after downing her water. She could finally talk clearly not that wasn’t dry.

“Those ing crazies outside almost ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter