Chapter 23

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morgan couldn’t push herself away from Hyun Bae’s strong hold on her so she did the next best thing.

“OWWWW! You bit me!” Hyun Bae yelled touching his lip and seeing it was bleeding. Morgan grabbed the air freshener off the coffee table and pointed it at Hyun Bae.

“I’m giving you 3 seconds to leave or else I’ll spray this all over your !” Morgan said sternly as she pushed the can of air freshener closer to Hyun Bae’s face

“Okay Okay calm down babe.” He said with his hands held up as if surrendering.

Morgan sprayed the air freshener at his chest. “I’m not your babe! Now get out.”

“Okay!” Hyun Bae yelled as he slowly backed out of her apartment.

“Wait!” Morgan called before he disappeared. “You better not tell Young Bae about this kiss if you know what’s good for ya!”

………………………………….

Morgan was getting better at the art f avoidance as the days went by. She decided to stay far away from Hyun Bae to prevent another regrettable event from occurring. Her plan was to leave for work during the time she was sure that Hyun Bae would be asleep which would often include times like 3am or 5am even though her schedule was at times like 9am or even 12pm. Morgan would also come home really late to avoid any chance of running into Hyun Bae.

It was all going as planned for a few days and Morgan was determined to continue the routine.

…………………………….

Morgan groggily walked to her door as someone continued to knock on it. When she answered she saw IKON’s manager,Taehyun.

“Did I wake you?” he asked noticing her dark under eyes and messy appearance

“Nah, I always look like this in the morning.” She joked. “What brings you to my apartment at this time?”

“You left this book at the dorm and I just wanted to return it.” He said as he handed Morgan the book. Morgan thanked him.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then Taehyun.”

“Oh yea, it’s your day off huh. What do you plan on doing for the day?”

Morgan rubbed her eyes and yawned. “Sleep. I don’t have any specific plans today.” Morgan was so happy that she had a day off from running around with the IKON boys. This meant she didn’t have to wake up at ungodly hours to avoid running into Hyun Bae. She didn’t have to care about that today and it was the last thing on her mind.

Taehyun nodded his head and said his good byes. Morgan then proceeded to close the door but it was stopped by something, someone rather.

“Sup.” Hyun Bae smiled.

She sighed. “I have to go.” Morgan snapped as she strained to close the door that Hyun Bae was holding open effortlessly.

“I overheard that today is y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter