Chapter 10

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang closed the door behind him leaving Morgan downstairs. He fell on his bed and pulled a pillow over his head.

“Stop thinking about it Taeyang.” He said to himself. The more he told himself not to think about it, the more he thought about it.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his contact list until he saw the name- Mirae

She answered on the first ring

“Hey Oppa.” She said cheerfully

“Hey babe, wanna come over?”

Mirae paused before answering. “Oppa, you never call me over to your house. Is something wrong?”

Taeyang rubbed his face.

Yea, I’m falling in love with my assistant and I need you to take my mind off of her. ----- Well that was what he wanted to say.

“No, I just want to see your beautiful face.”

Mirae giggled on the other end. “Sure thing oppa. Be right there. I love you.”

 

Taeyang threw his phone on the table and groaned again.

“Just stop thinking about her.”

…………..

“YEAAAA!” Morgan screamed. Finally she beat her phone game. Her smile slowly turned into a frown.

I really need a television or a laptop.

She glanced around her room. She managed to spice it up with curtains, a mat and a two plastic chairs as a substitute sofa. It wasn’t anything special since her budget wouldn’t allow it but it would do until she could actually buy things.

Morgan tucked her phone back in her pocket and made her way downstairs for a snack. She found a new hiding place for her snacks since Taeyang easily found her last one. She made it extra difficult to find and so far none of her snacks were gone so it was successful.

Morgan jogged down the stairs and stopped in her tracks when she heard a woman voice downstairs. She peeked in the living room to see Taeyang cuddling with a skinny Korean girl. Every time Taeyang spoke she would laugh a squeaky laugh. Morgan cringed every time she laughed that high pitched giggle.

Morgan covered her face and tip toed pass the couple, holding her breath. She always felt uncomfortable around other couples and tried to avoid them at all cost.

She let out her breath the moment she reached the kitchen. She grabbed what she needed and was about to go when her phone started the ring.

“Hello?”

“Yes, Miss Morgan, this is Yang Hyun-suk. I’ve been trying to call that boy and he won’t answer. Is he busy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter