Chapter 33

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang dropped the bouquet of flowers he held and pushed his way back inside. Morgan sat on the floor taking deep breaths like she learned in Baby 101 class.

Taeyang knelt beside her and squeezed her hand while Jiyoung grabbed his car keys.

“Come on!” Jiyoung screamed.

Taeyang picked Morgan up effortlessly and headed out the door with the other trailing behind them.

In the car TOP kept telling Morgan to breathe while Taeyang stared on hopelessly. He wasn’t ready for this just yet. He didn’t think he was ready to be a father.

Morgan, seeing his nervousness grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

“Don’t worry babe. Everything’s going to be alright.”

Taeyang’s face softened at her words. She was right. This was what he’s been dreaming off since he was a child. He said a silent pray as they finally arrived to the hospital.

Within minutes, Morgan was comfortably screaming in a nice hospital room with the guys crowding around her trying to calm her down.

“Leave me the alone!” Morgan screamed as she started swinging on the guys. The guys jumped out of the way honestly scared of Morgan at that moment.

“Wow wow wow. What is going on in here?” said a tall Korean man, donned in a white doctor’s coat.

“I hope you’re here to give me my ing meds!” Morgan yelled at the doctor. She didn’t mean to be so mean but this little baby in her was trying to kick through her stomach.

“Yes I am mam.”  He said as he injected the pain medicine into her IV. He turned to the men. “We’re about ready to have her start pushing. Are you all going to stay in here?” he asked confusedly.

“Yes.” They all said in unison. Morgan was family to not only Youngbae but to the rest of Big Bang and the YG family as well and they wanted to be by her side every step of the way.

The doctor nodded his head slowly, still looking at them with confusion. “Really? I’m surprised that the father would what a bunch of guys seeing her . I guess you guys are really comfortable.”

With the word exiting the doctor’s mouth Taeyang eyes blogged. The doctor was right.

He turned to s to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter