Chapter 25 (M)

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morgan woke up with a start when she did feel Taeyang sleeping next to her that morning. She looked around the room but he was nowhere in sight, suddenly she smelt the heavenly aroma of breakfast floating from the kitchen.

Morgan joyously rolled out of bed eager for the birthday breakfast.

“Happy Birthday babe!” Taeyang yelled, dropping everything and running to Morgan, lifting her off the ground in tight hug.

Morgan gave him a quick kiss and immediately focused on the finished breakfast sitting lonely on the dining table. Morgan her lips and went straight for the food leaving Taeyang standing by himself.

“So I guess your loving boyfriend is second best to food.” he joked as Morgan attacked the breakfast without waiting for him.

“You know I can’t resist chef Taeyang’s specialty omelet.” Morgan responded through a mouthful off egg.

“I know but you could have at least given me a longer kiss in return.” He took a seat across from her, pouting.

“As Elsa once said, let it go.” Morgan starting singing the famous Let It Go, earning a hearty laugh from Taeyang.

“I hope our babies are as cute as you.” Morgan choked on her egg at the mention of babies again.

“Yah, why do all our conversations end with babies?” she said waving her fork around.

“Because,” he hugged her from behind where she was sitting.  “I can’t wait to get you pregnant.” he started singing ‘Do want to build a family.’ In the style of do you want to build a snowman?

“Yah don’t joke about that!” she yelled at him while he danced around the kitchen.

.........................................

Morgan initially planned to have a quite birthday at home with Taeyang, maybe go for a fancy dinner and fall asleep on the sofa, snuggled close to him. That’s what she planned but Taeyang always wanted to go all out.

This was her second birthday with Taeyang and the lesson she learned from her first one was that Dong Young Bae didn’t like quiet birthdays.

So she wasn’t too surprised when Taeyang hit her with his over used, ‘Let’s go for a walk but wear something nice,’ statement.

Morgan put on clubbing clothes since from the looks of it; they were going to a club and practiced her surprised face in the mirror for when she walked into her surprise party later.

 

After about 10 minute of walking through Hongdae, they just happened to stumble on a club that Taeyang thought would be fun to go in. 

Morgan’s practiced surprised face was activated when her friends and co workers jumped up, screaming SURPRISE.

 

After mingling and getting cake smashed in her face and returning the gesture, she slid into a booth occupied by the Big Bang members, the Winner and IKON kids and CL.

“We really surprised you huh noona!” Donghyuk said.

“Yea, I was so surprised.” Morgan lied thought her teeth and inside she was laughing at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter