Chapter 29

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morgan groaned when she heard her cell phone ring on the dresser. She untangled her limbs from Taeyang’s sleeping form and waddled toward her phone, rubbing her enlarged tummy.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw who was calling her.

“What do you want Ty?” She asked when her brother’s face appeared on her phone screen.

“Nice to see you too.” He laughed. “I need your help.”

“No, I was sleeping.”

Suddenly in the background she heard a man shouting, in Korean.

“Stop shouting at me. I don’t know what you’re saying!” Ty yelled to the man. “Anyways, I’m in some trouble here and I need you.” he said, returning to the call.

“Where the hell are you?” Morgan asked.

“Well I wanted to surprise you but there was a change of plans.”

“Where. The. Hell. Are. You?” she repeated, slower.

“The YG Building.”

“What?!! What are you doing there?”

“Well dad forced me to come to Korea to get you since you did promise him you were coming and you cancelled on us. But I wanted to surprise you so I went to the YG Building since I remembered you told me you got a job there.”

Once again, Morgan heard the man spit angry Korean at him that she clearly understood.

“I said stop yelling at me! I don’t understand your language.” He yelled at the man again.

“So how in the world did you end up with a man yelling expletives at you?”

“Oh so that’s what he is saying.” He laughed. “I guess they thought I was a creeper because I was searching each room for you so the guards tackled me and now won’t let me go. Save me sis.”

Morgan slapped her forehead. “You are a ing idiot you know. I’ll be right there.

………………………..

The awkwardness in the apartment was stifling. Morgan could see that Taeyang was uncomfortable by the way his eyes keep darting from her brother to his feet then back at her brother.

“I’m giving both of you one minute to explain why he is in my sister’s apartment and how the she got pregnant.”

Taeyang didn’t need to be fluent in Engli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter