Chapter 31

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Who’s Taeyang?”

Instantly Jiyoung, T.OP, Daesung and Seungri took a wide step back leaving Taeyang alone in front. Taeyang shot dead glares at his band members and took a deep breath as he readied himself to face the devil who was disguised at Morgan’s dad.

“So this is Taeyang huh?” Morgan’s dad walked closer to Taeyang, burning holes into him with his fiery stare.

“Ye…Yes sir.”

Morgan’s dad stomped toward Taeyang, towering over him. Taeyang shut his eyes tightly when Mr. Fowl lunged and at him. Taeyang waited to feel Morgan’s dad’s sausage fingers wrap around his neck and squeeze but all he felt was the warmth of…..a hug.

Everyone’s mouth dropped in utter disbelief at the scene before them. Morgan’s dad was actually hugging Taeyang. There was no blood, no screams, no cries for mercy from Taeyang, just Mr. Fowl soft chuckling.

Morgan’s dad held onto Taeyang patting his back laughing at everyone else’s shocked expression as they stood behind them.

“Why are you guys looking at me like I killed him?” he joked.

“Cause we were expecting that not…. This!” Morgan gestured to the hug.

Mr. Fowl finally let go of Taeyang who was just as dumbfounded.

 “Well you’re wrong. I’m actually really happy that you FINALLY got a man. I thought that you were going to live forever alone.”

“DAD!! That’s why you were so eager to meet Taeyang?” Morgan blushed.

Morgan’s dad walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders and stared into her eyes seriously.

“Honey, I want grandbabies.” He then knelt down at eye level with her protruding belly. “And after years of praying and almost selling my soul, I get to have one.” He smiled, rubbing her belly.

Morgan covered her face and groaned. “Daddddddd. You’re embarrassing me.”

……………...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter