Chapter 40

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE WEDDING

1

“Calm down baby girl.”

Morgan chuckled nervously knowing that that was impossible. She was about to walk down the aisle and get married to the love of her life. There was no way she was going to calm down.

The large wooden double sided doors opened as the tradition music played elegantly.  The church was decorated beautifully and showed the months of effort that was put into it. It was a sight to behold but Morgan couldn’t take in her work as her eyes were glued to the floor watching her feet carefully as though to ensure she did not fall.

She squeezed her dad’s hand as she saw the flashes of lights from cameras and hushed, “She’s so beautiful” from the guests.

She felt as though she couldn’t breathe at that moment and finally looking into Young Bae’s eyes didn’t help. The last bit of breath was knocked form her but was replaced by a wave of thoughts.

He is so handsome

I love him so much

I am so lucky

Is this real life?

He’s so y in that suit

WOW

At that point she was more than ready to let go off her dad’s hands and jump into Young Bae’s embrace to the point where she practically pulled her dad down the aisle in a rush to get to him.

She waited long enough. This was it.

 

Taeyang POV

Young Bae finally understood those overused clichéd wedding scenes. He finally felt what the groom in all the chick flick movies and books felt.

The moment Morgan stepped through those doors Young Bae couldn’t see or hear anything else but Morgan and his rapid heartbeat.

He never thought it was possible for her to look more beautiful than when he saw her in that amazing white dress that hugged her body in all the right places.

H couldn’t stop thinking:

She is so beautiful

I love her so much

I am so lucky

Is this real life?

She is so y in that dress

WOW

 

Her walk down the aisle felt like years to him; years he wouldn’t mind staying in forever, once he got to stare into her eyes.

He was broken from his gaze when Mr. Fowl pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear.

“She’s too good for you so don’t ing mess this up kid.”

Way to spoil the moment.

“I won’t Sir… Dad.”

“Oh and son,”

Young Bae looked at him.

“Breathe.”

Young Bae let out the breath he was holding in and bowed earnestly to Mr. Fowl. He took a deep breath as he turned to face Morgan.

This was it.

…………………

From that moment, neither Morgan nor Young Bae paid attention to God knows what the priest was saying. They just smirked at each other an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter