Chapter 17

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “He likes you Morgan. Those are clear signs. He’s giving you his jacket, buying you food, holding your hand and KISSING YOU! He sooo likes you girl.”

“That’s what I am thinking but how can we be sure?” Morgan said into phone.

“There’s only one way. Ask him.”

“What! Sara you know I can’t do that!”

“Sure you can. I believe in you.”

“Sara!”

“Call me later with the details.” Click

 

Morgan sighed and put the landline phone back on the hook. Maybe her best friend was right. Maybe she should just it up and ask him for the truth.  Morgan took a deep breath and walked into the living room where Taeyang was watching TV with none other than Mirae.

She back stepped into the kitchen as to not be seen and watched silently. She watched as they snuggled close together and occasional share sensual kisses during commercials.

Morgan’s mind was a hazy mess. Just two days ago, Taeyang was acting like he liked her and even kissed her but now he was making out with another girl. Well, not another girl, his girlfriend, but that didn’t dismiss the fact.

For no particular reason Morgan felt the little green devil enter her but then it was replaced by anger.

How could Taeyang just play her like a fool? Kissing her then kissing Mirae. Morgan didn’t even notice Taeyang waving his hand in front her face.

She snapped back to reality and looked around to see Mirae gone.

“Where’s Mirae?”

“She left a few seconds ago. You wanna go out for dinner?” Taeyang asked.

Morgan scoffed.

“Am I a fool to you?”

“What?”

“The moment Mirae’s gone you jump on to me. Is this a game to you?”

“What are talking about?” Taeyang laughed as he made his way back to the sofa with Morgan close behind.

 “How is your relationship with Mirae?” Morgan blatantly asked.

Taeyang sat up. “Good, I guess.”

Morgan was silent. “So the day you… um you know…”

“Kissed you? What about it?” He asked casually.

“Why would you do that if you’re relationship with you girlfriend is good?”

Taeyang got up from the sofa and walked toward Morgan, standing dangerously close to her.

“Because I like you.” Taeyang responded honestly. It felt so good to finally say those words. He felt as though a heavy weight was finally lifted off his shoulder.

“But you are dating Mirae! You can’t like someone else.” Morgan replied, taking a step back from him.

“I know but I just can’t help it. I want you Morgan.” Taeyang admitted with an unashamed smile.

 

Morgan stepped back even further. “So you don’t care if you hurt Mirae?” she said slowly just to be clear.

“I care but I care about you more.” Taeyang defended.

Morgan shook her head in disbelief. “So in other words, you are willing to cheat on Mirae with me?”

Taeyang nodded in confirmation. “To put it harshly, yes.”

Morgan slapped him across the face as tears rolled down her face. Taeyang stared at her in shock as he held his red cheek.

“I can’t believe you Dong Youngbae! I started to think that you were actually a nice gentle guy but now I know the true you.” Morgan screamed.

“Morgan,” Taeyang tried to hold her hand.

“No no! Don’t touch me. You are nothing but a nasty scumbag.” Morgan cried before running out the door leaving Taeyang standing in the living room with a bruised cheek and a broken heart.

…………………….

“Morgan talk slower. Where are you?”

“Seungri *sniff* I’m so sad. I so sad and so drunk right now. Why do I have to meet people like him? Poor Mirae. She has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter