Chapter 12

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Foul Language Ahead

 

The next few days were the same. Mirae would come over, they would make out on the couch and then have a lot of rounds of LOUD . It didn’t help that Morgan’s room was right next to Taeyang’s so she would have to sit through hours of screams and the constant banging of the headboard on the wall.

Morgan couldn’t take this anymore. After a long day of running around with Taeyang she just wanted to sleep but Taeyang and Mirae made sure that that did not happen.

It was a Friday when Morgan flipped. She lay on the cold floor squeezing her eyes shut hoping to get some sleep. Tomorrow was Taeyang’s solo concert and she needed as much sleep as she could get to prepare for that stress. Of course Taeyang and Mirae were at it again but somehow they were much longer and sounded much louder.

Morgan rose into a sitting position and forced her dry red eyes open.  She could feel the bags setting in under her eyes already. She was fed up with the noise. She got up and headed straight to Taeyang’s room. She didn’t care if she saw them ; all she cared about then was getting some sleep.

Morgan banged on the door hoping they would hear her through their screams. A few seconds passed and no answer. Morgan used both her hands now and banged on the door, calling out Taeyang’s name. Still nothing.

Morgan cursed under her breathe and twisted the door knob, entering his room.

 

 

“Yah what the hell?!” screamed Taeyang as he and Mirae tried to cover themselves.

“Can you guys just shut the you for two seconds. I need to sleep.” Morgan’s voice was lifeless and dull. Her face was already pale from the tiredness and the darkness under her eyes along with the bags made her look a little scary.

“You can’t just barge in someone’s room. Don’t you have any manners and respect?” yelled Mirae accusingly. Morgan whipped her head to face Mirae, pure annoyance in her eyes.

“I swear to God, if you don’t stop talking I will slap that stupid look off your face.” She turned back to Taeyang. “This better leave now.”

“Or what? I’m your employer; I can fire you for just saying that.” Taeyang said as he wrapped himself in a towel.

Morgan rubbed her eyes and sighed. “You do know that every weekend I have to give a report to Yang Hyun-suk? Trust me Taeyang, I’m not afraid to tell Mr. Yang Hyun-suk about Mirae’s daily visits. I don’t think he would be pleased with that, would you?”

Taeyang glared at Morgan as he tried to think of something to say but she was right. Yang Hyun-suk would eat him out if he knew he had a girlfriend. The CEO didn’t have a problem with them being a relationships but he needed to make sure that the relationship was properly hidden from the public and he didn’t trust them to do that. Taeyang deliberately told the CEO he didn’t have a girlfriend to avoid all of the precautions- telling  Yang Hyun-suk their whereabouts all the time, having constant bodyguards around to ensure that no paparazzi were around and the worst yet, no to prevent any sudden pregnancies.

Taeyang sighed in annoyance. “Get out now.” Taeyang said to Mirae, throwing her clothes at her.

“But oppa…” Mirae looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter