Chapter 28

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks oppa.” Morgan said as TOP lifted her suitcase into the truck of his car.

TOP closed the trunk and leaned on the car. “So has Young Bae answered any of your calls yet?”

Morgan looked down at her phone for the umpteenth time that morning and shook her head. Since yesterday she practically sent him a million text messages, calls, Facebook messages and even email but he failed to answer any.

“Are you sure you want to do this Morgan?” Top said breaking her train of thought.

“I can’t risk this baby getting out to the public. I just think it’ll be safer for me to go back home.”

TOP ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. “If that’s what you want. As they say, mother knows best.” He gave her a comforting smile and rubbed her slightly protruding belly.

Morgan and TOP jumped into the car and sped off. “To the airport.” She declared.

…………………

“Why is that guy following us?” Morgan looked in her rear view mirror again to see the same white SUV following close behind them.

“Uh?” Top looked back and laughed at her silliness. “I’m sure he isn’t following us Morgan.”

Morgan looked again and crossed her arms. “He’s been following us since we left my apartment.”

TOP rolled his eyes. “Fine, look I’ll  take a side road to prove he isn’t following us.” Top skillfully swerved the car into the first side road and looked back to see the car pass the road and sped down the road they were previously on.

“See, he wasn’t following---“ Top looked through his rear view mirror to see the same white SVU reversing and swerve down the side road, approaching them at a dangerous speed.

“Oppa!!” Morgan screamed.

“.” TOP slammed his foot on the accelerator.

“Oh my god oh my god. He’s trying to kill us! What are we going to do?”

TOP couldn’t answer. This road had no side roads for him to escape on. It was just a long, straight road. Suddenly he heard his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter