Chapter 36

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations on your engagement noona!” Bobby hugged Morgan when the IKON guys came into the restaurant.

“Yah yah yah. Keep your hormone hands off my girl. Don’t you see the ring?!” Taeyang joked, gesturing for them to take a seat on the long table which was packed with their friends.

“I can’t believe Young Bae is finally getting married.” Tablo said as he rocked the sleeping Jae-hyun. “It’s going to be a great moment in your life.”

“Yea, and you know what else is going to be a great moment in your life? The bachelor party!” Seungri cheered. “I have sooo many ideas for it hyung!”

Taeyang laughed uncomfortably and took a sip of his drink. “I don’t think that’s gonna happen Seungri.”

Seungri looked like he was about to cry. “WAEEEEEE?!!! This would be the first bachelor party I get to go tooooo.” He whined.

“I don’t think Morgan would want me to be out all night while she’s home alone with the baby.”

Morgan laughed and hit Taeyang’s arm. “I’m no party pooper. Go and have your fun Bae.” Morgan assured him. “On one condition though. I don’t want Seungri planning it. I rather have you home with us rather than in jail or in the hospital. Deal?”

“DEAL! PAR-TAYYYYYY!!” Seungri yelled incredibly loudly.

“Oh shot.” Tablo exclaimed when Jae’s eyes opened and he let out a cry. “You woke the baby.” He sighed

……………..

The night was quiet. Jae-hyun was asleep and Taeyang and Morgan sat in the livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter