Chapter 19

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Morgan was actually happy. Taeyang was right; Mirae didn’t take the breakup hard. She just shrugged and left. As for her boyfriend, he didn’t take it well and she knew that would be back but for now all she wanted to concentrate was her new boyfriend, Taeyang.

 

Seungri and Daesung looked on in disgust as Morgan and Taeyang sat, limbs tangled on the sofa making out.

“You guys,” Daesung tried to get their attention. “We want to watch TV and you are hogging the couch.”

They didn’t stop. They were really at it. Daesung and Seungri sighed and settled to sit on the floor but Morgan and Taeyang’s moans overpowered the already loud volume on the TV.

“Get a room!” screamed Seungri as they gave up and got up leaving the house.

Taeyang pulled away and shot her a smug grin. “Now we have the house for ourselves. Told you it would work.” He chuckled as he resumed.

……………………

Morgan felt her phone buzz on the bedside table next to her. She squinted as the sunlight penetrated the curtains and landed on her face. She grunted as she tried to extend her arm a little more to reach since she couldn’t move- Taeyang had her pressed up to his chest and tightly wrapped in his arms and she didn’t have the heart to wake him.

She succeeded in getting the phone and answered before the caller hung up. It was the YG CEO.

“Yes Morgan. I have amazing news for you.”

“Please be a raise please be a raise.” she silently pleaded

“There is a free apartment at the YG apartment complex and I already registered it for you. Great right?” he said cheerfully.

No it’s not! I don’t want to move anymore!!!!

“A car will be there in twenty minutes so pack your things. Don’t worry; you will be in your new home soon.”

Morgan frowned and threw her phone on the floor. She tore herself away from Taeyang waking him up in the process. Taeyang woke and instantly noticed the scowl on Morgan’s face.

“What’s wrong babe?” he asked, his voice low and husky from sleep.

“The CEO just called. I’m moving out.” Morgan pouted. “I need to pack.” Morgan reluctantly got out of Taeyang’s bed and went to her room.

Seconds later, Taeyang was standing by her door watching her stuff clothes half heartedly in her suitcase.

“This .” Said Taeyang as he sat next to Morgan and pulled out her clothes, folding them and neatly putting them in the suitcase. “Just when things were going great.”

…………………………….

Soon enough the company car was waiting out front. The atmosphere in the house was a gloomy and depressing with Seungri and Morgan bawling their eyes out as they hugged and Daesung and Taeyang silent, trying not to cry.

“Morgan, I’m gonna miss your cooking the most.” Seungri cried. Morgan pushed Seungri away and frowned, tears still streaming down her face.

“What? That’s all you’re gonna miss about me? My cooking? What about my personality, my smile, my jokes?” Morgan demanded folding her arms.

“Let’s face it, Morgan; your jokes are painfully horrible.” Seungri responding. Laughter erupted throughout the house, lightening the mood.

“Okay, time to go Morgan. Gimme a hug.” Daesung said with his arms opened as the driver honked his horn outside. Morgan jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.

Next was Taeyang.

“Well…” Taeyang didn’t know what to say. They talked about it while packing but now that it was finally time, his words caught in his throat.

Morgan didn’t wait for him to say anything again and pulled him down for a kiss. Taeyang held her neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

“You sure you don’t want me to come with you. I can help you unpack.” Taeyang paused to stare into her eyes.

She smiled. “I don’t have much to unpack babe. Go back and sleep.”

“I won’t be able to sleep without my girl next to me.” Taeyang cooed pinching her nose.

“Okay you two.” Daesung interrupted. “It’s not like she’s living Korea. She is right next to the YG building so you’ll see her everyday.”

 

 

Morgan said her final goodbyes and rolled her suitcase to the car. She turned around to see the guys filling the door way, waving enthusiastically as she went into the car. She waved until they were out of sight and then cried the rest of the way.

……………………….

“Apartment 37. This is it.” Morgan pulled out the key that she received from the CEO and opened her apartment door, putting her suitcase by the door to keep it open.

The apartment was lavish and fully furnished. A large fully equipped kitchen and a cozy adjacent living room with a flat screen TV, leather sofas and a large window. The view wasn’t great but she didn’t really care. She ran into the master bedroom and her knees got weak. Her room was better than Taeyang’s room by far. She even had to fridge.

Morgan sighed. She was going to love it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter