Chapter 22

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morgan’s headache pounded in time with the pounding on her door the next morning. Her eyes squinted at the bright sunlight that penetrated the curtains and landed  straight onto her face.

It was only when she felt a hand push at her shoulder and heard a familiar voice that she opened her eyes.

“Didn’t think a kiss would send you into a drinking spree.” Hyun Bae said in a too cheerful, too loud voice as he noticed the alcohol bottles lying empty on the table.

Morgan groaned and closed her eyes again. She didn’t want to see him after last night.

“Leave me alone.” She told him in a weak voice. A few seconds passed and it was silent enough that she figured that he had actually left but when she popped open her eyes, he was still there, grinning down at her.

Morgan was about to demand him to leave again when she immediately she felt her insides roll. She pushed pass Hyun Bae and bolted to the bathroom, heaving up everything she ate last night.

Hyun Bae stood by the doorway, watching her vomit and then slump down, hugging the toilet bowl.

“Come on. Let’s get you some medicine.” He said, lifting Morgan off the floor and placing her on the couch.

“May I ask what brought this on?” he asked, gesturing to the table filled with empty soju bottles and empty packs of Oreos and Chip Ahoy.

“Guess.” Morgan spat at him.

“Look, Morgan I didn’t know that a little kiss would affect you that much.” Hyun Bae said handing her a bottle of water and two aspirin tablets.

Morgan downed them without even drinking the water. “A little kiss? Sticking your tongue down my throat isn’t just a little kiss.”

“In all fairness, you did do the same.” Hyun Bae grinned.

“YAH---“ Morgan began to whisper shout when there was yet another overly loud pounding on her door.

Hyun Bae ran to the door and opened it to reveal, guess who, Taeyang.

“Morgan, I called you and messaged you but you didn’t answer. Is something…” Taeyang’s face flushed in confusion when he finally noticed who was standing at the door.

“What are you doing in here?” Taeyang asked, looking in pass his brother to see Morgan lying on the couch. “What’s wrong with Morgan?” He shouted as he pushed pass Hyun Bae and ran to Morgan’s side.

“Just hung over.” Hyun Bae said nonchalantly.

  Morgan wished Taeyang didn’t come. He knew that she only drank when there was something wrong and he would find out about the kiss.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Why did you drink last night?” Morgan softly chuckled. She was right. But before she could answer, Hyun Bae did.

“We kissed last night.” He said, casually looking at his nails.

Taeyang head shot up and his eyebrows furrowed.

“What did you say?” he said in a low tone.

“We kissed in my apartment last night. That’s why she drank.”

Taeyang marched up to Hyun Bae and grabbed his shirt, pulling him close.

“You listen to me Hyun Bae. Don’t you ever touch my girlfriend again or else…”

“Or else what? No matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter