Chapter 20

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“CHEERS!”

Everyone clicked their glasses with one another at Taeyang’s Solo Comeback Completion Party. The heavenly aroma of tables full of various dishes filled the room and just made Morgan even hungrier.

Morgan downed her drink and moved on to the food but before she could stuff anything in Taeyang pulled her up from her sitting position.

“What the hell Bae?” Morgan demanded, dropping her chopsticks as she was forced to stand up.

“I want to introduce you to my sunbaes.” Taeyang smiled as he pulled her toward another table. The aura surrounding the table felt superior. Morgan stared at the well dressed men all chatting casually and drinking. She spotted the other members of Big Bang and a bunch of other young guys around them.

They all had this high status feeling about them that Morgan started to feel really self conscious.

Surrounding the other Big Bang members were about 13 young looking guys. Sitting next to Gdragon were four older men, all dressed to impress.

“Hey guys. I’d like to introduce you to someone.” Taeyang grinned. All the guys turned their heads and stopped what they were doing to stare at Morgan. She didn’t know what to do. Having dozens of eyes burn holes into your body was nerve wreaking.

Taeyang pushed her back slightly, encouraging her to say something. Morgan slowly bowed and stammered out a greeting.

“This is my girlfriend, Morgan.”

The table was silent, the dark eyes never leaving her. Morgan was about to excuse herself when Daesung spoke up.

“Morgan come sit by me.” said Daesung and instantly, the atmosphere lightened. Morgan was so grateful that he broke the silence because it was getting too heavy.

“Why did you sit all the way over there?” T.O.P asked pointing to the table Morgan previously occupied.

“Uh, I didn’t see you guys.” She lied. She saw them the moment she got in; they were kind of hard to miss with their flashy clothes. She was just too nervous to go to the table with the high class aura so she settled to sit with YG dancers.

The moment she sat down, the guys were drawn to her and talked to her comfortably. She found out that the younger guys were part of YG’s newest groups Winner and IKON. The older guys were members of Epik High and the fourth man was a producer, Teddy.

Morgan instantly bonded with the younger ones since they were closer to her age. The guys from Epik High and Teddy even had a liking for her.

Taeyang smiled, contented with the fact that his girlfriend could be liked by all his friends from YG so fast. He was afraid that there would be an awkward silence when he brought her but she was just too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter