Chapter 15

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So after posting the previous chapter and reading it over I was disappointed. I wasn’t happy with the chapter. It didn’t have bulk; it didn’t have excitement so I just had to write this one today.

 

“Babe come out please!” yelled Morgan’s boyfriend. Morgan was only home for a week and rest wasn’t in her future. Other than running up and down with Taeyang, schedule after schedule, her boyfriend was back and kept calling he and texting her.

Morgan slipped outside before her boyfriend could wake up the guys.

“What do you want Mino. It’s midnight?” Morgan whisper yelled at him.

“I came to see you babe. I miss you. I need you babe.” Mino said pouting out his bottom lip. Morgan turned away from him. He knew very well that she couldn’t resist his famous aegyo.

“Morgan, I really sorry for hurting you. I was going through a hard time and all I wanted to do was see you. I guess all my feelings just turned to anger when I learned you moved in with these guys. I don’t want to lose you.”

Morgan could see the sincerity in his eyes and hear the sincerity in his words.

This wasn’t the first time he came running back to her after a fight but this was the first time he was honestly pouring out his feelings to her.

“Really?” Morgan felt herself giving in to his soft loving words. Who was she kidding? She loved Mino. He was her first true love and he always treated her like a queen minus the times he would hit her. She loved this man and didn’t want to lose what they had over one fight.

 “Yea babe. I love you.” That did it for her. Morgan jumped into his open arms and savored his warm and familiar scent.

 

Leave it to Taeyang to ruin the moment.

“Yah, didn’t I tell you to never come back here if you know what’s good for you?” Taeyang stood by the door, arms crossed.

“Leave us alone man. We’re good now. Right babe?”

Morgan smiled up at him before answering Taeyang. “Yep. Don’t cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter