Chapter 34

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“B.I.G yea we bang like this, modu da gachi

Chong majeun gealcheoroem. BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG!”

Morgan danced around kitchen hitting GD’S signature ‘bang bang bang’ as she sang along to Big Bang’s new song.

Taeyang held his son in his arms as he stifled a laugh as he watched his girlfriend try to recreate the dance.

“Sorry you had to witness that Jae-hyun.” Taeyang apologized to his son when the music finally ended.

“Oh shut up.” Morgan put on their next song. “I’m an awesome dancer right baby boy.” Morgan asked her son who simply dribbled on himself.

“I just can’t wait to see you guys live.” She said as she put Jae-hyun in his play pen.

“Well we’re having a tour in Asia in a few weeks…”

Morgan shot around with her lip pouted and ran to Taeyang wrapping her arms around him.

“I take it back; I don’t want to see you guys live. Just don’t go” Morgan whined into Taeyang’s chest.

“It’s just a month. I’ve been away longer than before.” He chuckled as he hugged Morgan tighter. “Plus, I have a good feeling that you’ll be happy we had this concert.”

………..

Morgan stared at her phone on the table with her arms crossed.

“That bastard promised to call me.” Morgan grumbled, her stare never leaving her dark phone screen.

Moran sighed when she heard Jae-hyun cry from his room.

“You better come home fast Bae. I need some sleep.” She grumbled again to herself as she lifted her crying baby from his crib.

Just then the long awaited ring sounded throughout the house. Morgan grabbed her phone form the table, all the anger melting away when she heard Bae’s voice.

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter