Chapter 18 (M)

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang was getting ready for Music Bank and Morgan was lying on the sofa with a horrible hangover from last night and the pounding music in the background was not helping.

“Take this.” Morgan looked up to see Taeyang towering over her, hands outstretched with two white pills and a bottle of water. “It’s extra extra strength so you’ll feel better soon.”

Morgan grabbed the pills and swallowed it down. She fell back down on the sofa and closed her eyes as her headache gradually subsided.

The production manager came in and called Taeyang. “It’s time to go on stage.”

Taeyang nodded and headed for the door.

“Don’t drink so much next time.” Taeyang warned before leaving for his performance.

“Whose fault was that?” She mumbled

…………….

Morgan searched the halls backstage for a janitor’s room. One of the hairstylist spilled water all over the floor and of course everyone expected her to clean it up.

There was no one in the hall so imagine her fright when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Morgan let out a weak yell and turned around to see a sweaty Taeyang.

“You scared me.” Morgan laughed. “I saw your performance. It was amazing. Congratulations.” Morgan smiled.

Taeyang didn’t even crack a grin. His dark brown eyes just pierced into hers. His eyes then moved to her lips, and then to her chest then back up at her eyes.

Morgan noticed his uneasy expression. “Are you okay?” she asked with concern.

Taeyang’s eyes stared into hers, so intense that she began to get nervous. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her up onto the wall. He leaned close to her ear.

“I’m not okay. I can’t stop thinking of you.” He whispered as he started kissing and on her neck.

 “Stop it Taeyang…” Morgan voice was just above a whisper. “We can’t do this.”

“I have to. I hate that I can’t stop thinking about you. I can’t wait.” He said as he trailed kissed down her neck, his warm breath causing her to tremble

Taeyang cupped her face in his hands and smiled before crashing his lips into hers. Morgan felt sparks travel through her body as Taeyang’s tongue slipped into exploring freely.

Morgan tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter