Chapter 1

Unwanted Guest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morgan stared up at the huge building in front of her.

 

She still couldn’t believe she got the job as Taeyang’s personal assistant and stylist.  Just the fact that she was standing in front of the YG building made her so excited.

 

She took a deep breath and pushed the large glass doors open. A gust of wind from the air conditioner made her shiver as she step foot in the building.

 

The reception area was empty except for the woman standing behind the desk.

 

Morgan walked up to the smiling woman and tried to swallow the lump in .

 

“Hello, my name is Morgan Fowl. I have an appointment with Mr. Yang Hyun-suk.

 

The woman flipped through the pages of a note pad skimming the pages for her name.

“Oh yes, Miss Fowl. He is in his office on the 11th floor to your left.  Go on up.” She said with a smile.

*****************

 

“Yes, come in.”

 

Morgan slowly inched the door open and peeked through.

 

“Oh, come in come in don’t be shy.” said the man behind a large wooden desk.

 

Morgan stepped in the large room. The room was really spacious with just the large desk, a sitting area and a bookshelf. The blinds were opened fully allowing the sunlight to brighten the room.

 

Morgan sat opposite the man. He didn’t look like a CEO of one of Korea’s biggest entertainment companies. He wore a grey jacket over a plain t-shirt with a simple hat.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Fowl.” He suddenly frowned and turned around his chair so the back was facing her.

 

“In all honesty Miss Fowl, I thought you were Korean when we spoke over the phone. I didn’t know you were… well, black.”

 

Morgan stiffened. Oh god not again.

 

The only thing she hated about living in Korea was the fact that it was sometimes hard for her to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter