Unexpected trait

Playful Love


BAP - Crash

"LU HAN!!!" KyungMi's loud voice echoed in the dorm unit.

The said boy laughed and ran the perimeter of the room. KyungMi ran after him with a book in her hand. She was planning to hit LuHan with it. In the midst of the chaos that KyungMi and LuHan was making, was a calm sleeping SeHun. LuHan ran to SeHun's bed and safely avoided hitting SeHun. It happened so quickly that KyungMi wasn't able to avoid SeHun. So she fell on top of him. LuHan laughed and stood up. KyungMi looked at the prince's face. He was awake, his eyes were directly on her. It was like he was never sleeping.

"Get off," SeHun said so straightforwardly.

KyungMi smirked and let her body rest on his completely. 

SeHun frowned and shouted,"AH GET OFF ME GRANDMA!"

KyungMi stood up abruptly and shouted back,"GRANDMA?!"

"YEAH! YOU'RE A GRANDMA!"

"WHAT THE- TAKE THAT BACK OH SEHUN!"

LuHan shook his head and went in between the 2 shouting students. He looked at both of them and said,"Guys.. YOU BOTH ARE OLD."

SeHun and KyungMi glared at LuHan, and the 3 of them started a chaos. While having world war 3, someone knocked at the door but since the 3 were quite noisy, it was not heard by any of them. The knocks stopped and someone stepped in the room. The 3 students diverted their attention to the person who walked in. It was BaekHyun.

BaekHyun stared at their awkward position and said,"Wow... You guys... Need to calm..."

LuHan's back was in contact with the floor, his legs spread apart. KyungMi was on top of him, facing up, her hand was on his face, trying to hit him. SeHun was pinning KyungMi down. He was pulling LuHan's hair and pushing KyungMi down at a wrong place, her chest.

The 3 had a blank moment and in a few seconds, they finally came to their senses and stood up abruptly. BaekHyun laughed and said,"KyungMi ah, enjoy~"

KyungMi exaggerated her shocked expression, telling BaekHyun that there was no way she could have fun. BaekHyun laughed again.

"Whatever you say... Hey, you 3 need to prepre already. First period is PE. We're playing basetball," BaekHyun said as he walked out of the room, smiling at the thought of HunHan falling for a girl for the first time.

"ASSA! BASKETBALL!" LuHan and KyungMi punched the air.

LuHan was shocked to see a girl getting excited because of a sport while KyungMi was shocked to see a flowery boy rejoicing because they were going to play basketball later that day. SeHun sighed and washed up first.

The sound of the whistle could be heard and soon, all the F1 students gathered in the gym. Their PE teacher divided the class into 2. One team was blue, the other was red. XiuMin, ChanYeol, BaekHyun, Kai, KyungSoo and KyungMi were in the blue team while LuHan, SeHun, Lay, SuHo, Tao and Chen were in the red. The class wore their team shirts and moved in position. Once they were ready, their teacher blew the whistle and threw the ball up.

LuHan caught the ball and passed it to SeHun. He caught it perfectly and passed it to Chen. The latter was about to catch the ball when a figure zoomed in front of him, stealing the ball. SeHun looked at the person and it ended up being his roommate. The girl smirked and passed the ball to XiuMin. The ball flew high so XiuMin had to jump just to catch the ball. Tao blocked him from passing it to his teammate up front. KyungMi shouted his name and XiuMin threw the ball behind him. KyungMi took it and threw it to ChanYeol who was near the hoop. ChanYeol caught it and dunked the ball in the hoop. The blue team rejoiced while the red team was in a mental shock. The second round began and BaekHyun caught the ball. He passed it to KyungSoo but Lay blocked him and caught it instead. Lay passed it to SuHo but again, KyungMi stole the ball. She threw it to XiuMin and he passed it to Kai. He caught it and threw the ball into the hoop. Unfortunately, he aimed wrongly. BaekHyun quickly ran and helped the ball go into the hoop. LuHan was getting frustrated. He was not used to losing in basketball. They decided to play 3 more rounds. Due to his frustration, LuHan focused on winning. SeHun never saw LuHan like this. 

"I've been seeing new things since you came... What are you really...?" SeHun thought in his head as he looked at KyungMi.

Surprisingly, KyungMi answered him,"I'm an alien."

SeHun chuckled and soon focused on playing basketball.

After those long tiring rounds, the blue team won. The team hugged KyungMi the most since she was mainly the reason why they won. LuHan approached KyungMi and said,"Ya ahjumma, next time, I will win."

"Make sure... Today's game was too easy," she replied.

LuHan's eyes widened. It was definitely not easy. Was she acting cool? Maybe? SeHun observed KyungMi and thought,"You just arrived but did you know how much you have done already...?" 


 

Author's note:
Phew... I'm tired... xD I'm hungry.. .-. I'll go eat ramyun xD see ya~ hope you liked it :)