First Day Of Work

Playful Love


Super Junior M - Swing

KyungMi blinked in confusion. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do," she answered with no hint of lying, she was definitely telling the truth.

"So, you don't have feeling for the Lu Han?" Kris smirked and tilted his head.

KyungMi's eyes widened a little. She gulped and kept quiet. Kris patiently waited for her answer and grinned upon hearing it. His expectation was right. She really did have feelings for LuHan. KyungMi looked guilty for rejecting LuHan. Because of Kris's question, she doesn't know what to do already. Kris told her not to break any of HunHan's hearts. She nodded, knowing that even before he told her.

The bell rang and the students went back to their classes. F1 Class was in a devastated state. Their "wives" were in their classroom as well. Everyone sighed except Oh Sehun, of course, he had KyungMi. EXO was completely ignoring the girls, excluding SeHun. The latter had sweet moments with KyungMi. LuHan watched their actions from afar and the jealousy feeling started to grow.

When the teacher walked in, the whole class stood up and greeted her in sync. 

"Okay F1 and E5 students, you would be choosing your jobs today. You only have 1 choice, and you can't change that. So think carefully... I'll give you 10 minutes. No discussion," the teacher strictly stated.

The E5 students knew that the whole EXO would want to be a singer, so most of them chose that job. Unfortunately for them, EXO chose a different job. None of them chose to be a singer. KyungMi chose to be a nurse, along with XiuMin and LuHan. While SeHun chose to be a pilot with BaekHyun. One certain problem was that an E5 student chose to be a stewardess. That means she would be seeing SeHun often. The male looked to see who the girl was and he was shocked to see that it was the same girl who hurt KyungMi a while ago.

The teacher started giving out pins where their name was engraved and the job that they were working just below it. KyungMi stared at her silver pin and smiled. XiuMin and LuHan sat beside her and got to know one another. On the other hand, SeHun, BaekHyun and that certain girl were sitting together. SeHun ignored the girl comepletely. BaekHyun stared at SeHun and the girl who was trying to get his attention.

"Please, get lost," SeHun said coldly.

BaekHyun let out a soft chuckle when SeHun said that. At the moment, all the students in the room were currently reading the job manual that their teacher distributed. Each student had a different manual. But of course, those who have the same job, have the same manual.

"Hm... KyungMi ya, do you have any small knowledge about being a nurse?" XiuMin asked as he looked at her.

She nodded,"Yup, I know quite a number... Since my best friend was a nursing student. He's a doctor now."

LuHan stopped his breath for a short moment after hearing what she had said. He felt really jealous. KyungMi glanced at LuHan, wondering why he was quiet lately.

"Ya, I don't hear your daily teasings anymore deer," KyungMi told LuHan.

XiuMin raised a brow. "Dear?"

KyungMi shook her head and explained that she meant to say the other word, deer. LuHan was snapped back from his thoughts and the cheerful him showed up. He was always sticking close to KyungMi, so was XiuMin. They looked like a love triangle actually.

Meanwhile, SeHun was messing his hair for the 7th time because of irritation. BaekHyun was doing his best to make the girl keep quiet. But she ignored him. She said that she only listens to SeHun.

"Who the hell are you anyway?!" SeHun shouted at her.

"Your future wife, Lee JiYoung," she smiled.

SeHun pretended to vomit and sat next to BaekHyun. "We need to go," he whispered in BaekHyun's ear. In a few seconds, while JiYoung was paying attention to the manual, SeHun and BaekHyun ran away from her and hid behind LuHan, XiuMin and KyungMi. They were making some loud noise.

"Ya, what are you weaklings doing?" ChanYeol walked up to them.

XiuMin raised his shoulders and told ChanYeol to ask SeHun and BaekHyun. The 2 exggerated their situation and said that JiYoung was a crazy female student. D.O heard what the 2 said and facepalmed. They really sounded ridiculous at that moment. SeHun was clinging on KyungMi wwhile LuHan was glaring at him. A few moments later, the bell rang.

"SEHUN!"

 


 

Author's note:
Finally updated.. Sorry for the effin long wait.. I've been busy lately.. And my throat... Hurts... I need water.