Triangle Love Rivalry

Playful Love


BAP - Excuse Me 


 

The male held KyungMi’s hand as he brought her to someplace else where no one could see them. While he did so, his friend, JongJin, was smirking inwardly. The latter knew that TaeJun couldn’t hold it in anymore. JongJin’s smirk faded away quickly when he noticed that XiuMin and BaekHyun were gone in a flash. He didn’t even see them follow.
 
Meanwhile, KyungMi has been pinned on the wall by no other than TaeJun. He leaned close to her and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. KyungMi was trembling in fear. TaeJun was just too close and she wished that someone could help her escape the situation.
 
“Mind if I touch you here…?” he asked in seductive tone as he slowly rubbed KyungMi’s thigh.
 
“SEHUN!” she shouted.
 
TaeJun immediately shut her by inserting his 2 fingers in . “Keep quiet there y, you wouldn’t wanna know what would happen if your 2 prince charming would come,” he smirked.
 
KyungMi closed her eyes, slowly giving up onto TaeJun. She knew that there was no way that she could escape alone. SeHun heard KyungMi call him. But, not clearly. Since JongJin had fast reflexes, he immediately made a loud noise to avoid the rest from hearing KyungMi’s voice.
 
XiuMin was running almost similar to the speed of light. He searched for her, and she was the only one in his head. He heard KyungMi’s struggling and unwanted , which made him more nervous. He ran outside the restaurant and heard KyungMi’s voice loud and clear. XiuMin followed the sound of her voice and ended up at the back of the restaurant. He was frozen at his spot to see a half KyungMi.
 
“Why hello there MinSeok… Want to join and have a ?” TaeJun smirked as continued doing his business.
 
XiuMin’s face was bright red and it was so unfortunate for him because it was bright. It was still afternoon, during the sunset, but it was still quite bright. 
 
KyungMi looked at her right but her vision was blurry due to TaeJun incoherent hits on her head. “Se… Hun…?” she murmured weakly.
 
TaeJun laughed like a psycho because she wasn’t able to recognise XiuMin well. Of course, XiuMin got hurt, but it didn’t matter right now. He had to get her away from Park TaeJun. He took a deep breath before finally returning to his normal self and ignoring his hormones completely.
 
The male abruptly punched TaeJun’s stomach and kicked his weak spot. TaeJun wasn’t prepared for his attack, so he stumbled down. XiuMin quickly carried KyungMi away from TaeJun, but also away from EXO. He laid her down by a tree and helped her wear her upper clothes.
 
“Are you okay…?” he asked worriedly. His hormones were going crazy but he tried his best to ignore it.
 
KyungMi didn’t reply as she was traumatised of what just happened. It took her a few seconds before finally bursting out into tears. XiuMin pulled her into a hug and softly comforted her.
 
“Do you want to see SeHun right now…?” he asked, biting his lip. Her answer to his question could really shatter his heart into pieces.
 
Much to his expectations, KyungMi shook her head and just hugged him for no exact reason. XiuMin was quite happy at their position at the moment. He could feel his feelings for her increasing, but it stopped after XiuMin remembered that he can’t love her.
 
“K-KyungMi…” he stuttered as he pushed her away gently. “Why not hug SeHun instead. hm? You’ll feel better that way.”
 
“I don’t want to!” she whined like a little kid. She surprisingly wanted only XiuMin at the moment.
 
XiuMin bit his lower lip and gathered up his courage before he said,”KyungMi, you know that I love you, I can’t allow myself to fall for you even more.”
 
With that sentence, KyungMi turned stiff, not knowing what to do. Their sweet moment in the forest was ended, or more like, interrupted by a worried LuHan.
 
The male gasped as he spotted KyungMi. He ran to her and said, “Kyungie! Kyungie! Don’t leave me here please.. I still wanna marry you.” LuHan was trying to bring the mood up, and luckily, he succeeded.
 
XiuMin hit his shoulder lightly and commented, “I’m the one marrying her you deer.” A smile was evident on his face and he was thankful that LuHan’s personality like that.
 
LuHan carried KyungMi bridal style back into the restaurant. On their way there, LuHan was pretending to be her prince charming and that he had saved her from a hungry and evil baozi that had just saved her from a lustful monster. LuHan’s childish act made KyungMi and XiuMin laugh, and of course, play along. As soon as they entered the restaurant, KyungMi spotted SeHun who had been strapped to his chair. The rest of EXO, E5, JaeShin and Matthew were not in sight. 
 
“SEHUN!” The 3 chorused.
 
They found JongJin beside SeHun, eating peacefully. The 3 shouted at the male before going over to SeHun to free him. Unfortunately, there was a code lock on the rope which was definitely unknown to the 3.
 
JongJin let out an evil chuckle and said,”You injured my best friend, you think I’ll let you off easily? Hell no.”
 
LuHan stupidly moved the number with a dumb and clueless look. Much to their surprise, the code was right and it was soon unlocked. LuHan glanced at JongJin, his dumb look still visible. JongJin was slightly astonished at how fast LuHan solved the code.
 
Right after SeHun was freed, he grabbed JongJin by the neck and gripped it tightly. “Won JongJin and Park TaeJun, missing criminals. I wonder how lucky I am to meet both missing criminals at the same time,” SeHun said firmly.
 
All the customers and employees heard what SeHun just said and immediately called the police. The people in the restaurant clapped for SeHun while the other 2 boys were showing their straight face at SeHun. He was the only one praised. With that, SeHun’s normal and angelic side showed him. The latter chuckled as he apologised to his 2 older brothers.
 
“Hey, what did TaeJun to do KyungMi anyway?” he asked.
 
Both LuHan and XiuMin’s eyes widened. The 2 looked away and KyungMi followed them walk out of the restaurant, ignoring SeHun. They knew what his reaction would be if he found out.
 
“YA! YA HYUNG! WAIT FOR ME!” SeHun shouted as he caught up with the 3.
 


 

Author's note:

aigoo... I'm sorry, I've been busy lately but yeah... >.>