Kicking, a simple task

Playful Love


Miss A - Goodbye Baby



"B-But Hunnie..." JiYoung pouted, trying to act cute in front of SeHun.

"Quit it Lee JiYoung, you're not my wife, not even friend. You're nothing to me," SeHun pushed her away.

JiYoung cried and went to LuHan. But he avoided her and went near XiuMin. She cried, but of course, it was fake tears. BaekHyun looked at JiYoung with disgust. He was trying to stop himself from throwing JiYoung off the school rooftop. KyungMi looked at JiYoung with no emotion visible on her face. JiYoung looked pitiful at the moment if no one knew about what she's really like.

BaekHyun clenched his fists and said,"Get away Lee JiYoung. Let's prepare for our flight."

ChanYeol raised a brow and asked,"Didn't you say that it's on Friday?"

"And what day is it tomorrow, hm Park ChanYeol?" BaekHyun gave him a straight face.

ChanYeol looked up the cieling and started counting. He then gasped when he found out that the next day was Friday. He immediately left the clinic but came back in an instant for his wife. SeHun, LuHan, BaekHyun, XiuMin and KyungMi  were dumbfounded by ChanYeol's actions. Nonetheless, the students greeted KyungMi before exiting the clinic and going back to their dorms to pack their stuff.

BaekHyun, SeHun, LuHan and XiuMin was left in the clinic with KyungMi. Kris was ought to go, which made him undeniably elated. KyungMi smiled at SeHun and BaekHyun. The 2 boys might be flying the plane that they would be boarding tomorrow. No one knows yet. 

"KyungMi ya, when that JiYoung comes, call me and I'll kick the @#$% out of her," BaekHyun said and made everyone laugh.

"Chill bacon, mind your language," KyungMi said with a smile.

BaekHyun told KyungMi to get well soon before he left the clinic. KyungMi looked down as soon as she was left with the 3 boys. XiuMin, SeHun and LuHan were staring at each other with innocent faces. They didn't want to glare cause they didn't want to let KyungMi ruin their friendship. SeHun told KyungMi that he's go back to their dorm to pack their stuff, leaving LuHan and XiuMin with KyungMi.

"KyungMi ya, have you been well lately?" LuHan asked her.

"Yeah... XiuMin would be a great doctor," she smiled at XiuMin.

XiuMin chuckled and said,"I wanted to be a barista though."

"But you're a medical student," LuHan looked over at XiuMin.

"Exactly"

KyungMi chuckled at the two's conversation. They looked quite adorable at the moment. Soon enough, LuHan had to leave to pack his stuff while XiuMin stayed with KyungMi.

"Uminnie, you sure I can go?" KyungMi asked with a slight worry.

XiuMin looked at her, obviously caring a lot for her and said that she could. He told her not to do strenuous task when they were going to a different place. KyungMi, of course, had to obey him. 

In LuHan's room, was him, packing all the stuff he needed. Clothes, food and some games. While packing, JiYoung intruded his room and started changing clothes in front of LuHan. His eyes widened and he told her to put her clothes back on. JiYoung, who was currently only wearing underwear faced LuHan and asked if he wasn't . LuHan was definitely not. He only had eyes for KyungMI. Not caring about his answer, JiYoung continued removing her clothes to change to a new set of clothes. Before she put on new clothes, she walked to LuHan, . The male was about to give up controlling his hormones until the picture of KyungMi getting hurt showed up in his head.

"LEE JIYOUNG!" LuHan shouted. He smirked afterwards cause he knew, the rest of the members would hear his loud voice echoing in the hallways.

SeHun, who was just next door, immediately went to LuHan to check if there was something wrong. As soon as he saw JiYoung, he looked digusted. JiYoung expected him to blush a bit, but SeHun was loyal to KyungMi as well and didn't get at all.

"Wear your clothes this instant!" SeHun said.

JiYoung looked at him seductively and said,"Make me babe."

SeHun did a fake vomit and started calling his dad. "Appa!"

Right after JiYoung heard his father's voice, she immediately dressed up. She knew that SeHun's father was capable of kicking her out of the school. SeHun was about to let it slip until he remembered KyungMi. His expression turned angry and he was clenching his fists.

"Appa..." he said firmly. "Kick E5's Lee JiYoung out of this school.." he glared at her.

JiYoung was shocked. She already did what he wanted but SeHun still told his dad to kick her out. Within seconds, the school's bodyguards went in the room and started dragging JiYoung out of the school. She tried breaking free but she couldn't.

"Why did you want her out though?" his dad asked.

SeHun clenched his fists and said,"Appa... She made my girlfriend 'hospitalised'... And she was seducing LuHan hyung!"

His dad's eyes widened across the line. "Girlfriend? My son has a girlfriend already?" he asked.

SeHun instantly smiled naturally and said,"Ne appa, do you want to meet her?"

"Of course! I'll be there tonight," his dad said before hanging up.

LuHan thanked SeHun and his little brother just smirked. The speaker in their dorms and the school's voice started speaking. It said that Lee JiYoung was no longer in the school and the reason why. The EXO member's cheer could be heard loudly and clearly which made HunHan laugh. KyungMi and XiuMin, who were in the clinic, smiled at the announcement.

Pushing the celebration away, Lee JiYoung had different plans ahead. She was obsessed with SeHun, she'll do anything to steal him away.

 


 

Author's note:
Like it? xD She's gone! *fireworks* yeah but not completely xD Of course, every story needs a bad guy u.u ^^ but she won't be disturbing often anymore. Yehet!

By the way, here's a poll for you. I wanna know which couple you prefer :)