A Special Visitor

Playful Love


EXO - Joha Joha



The following day, E5 and F1 were to assemble in the large dance practice room, where all 24 of them could fit in with a large amount of space. KyungMi was wrapped around SeHun's arms while they were sitting down, listening to the teacher attentively. The rest of EXO were simply paying attention to the teacher, ignoring their "wife".

"Now, today, we would be choosing the jobs that you would be working on. A doctor, lawyer, businessman and others. To help you with your choices, one of your seniors would be coming in, in a short while to let you know about the different jobs you'd like to apply for," their teacher stated

Like on cue, a tall male, wearing their school uniform, entered the dance practice room. The first one who reacted was Huang ZiTao. The latter stood up from the floor and rushed to the male's side.

"Duizhang~!" he cooed. 

The taller guy chuckled lightly and hugged Tao in a manly way. Everyone in that room knew that they had a strong bond together. The teacher ordered Tao to sit back down, which, he obeyed. The male then walked to the front middle of the room and faced the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Wu YiFan, mostly known as Kris. I am from F1 last year," he smiled.

All the girls were staring at Kris, falling for his charms instantly. But KyungMi just turned to SeHun and asked if he knew Kris well. SeHun nodded and whispered the small details about Kris. LuHan slid his across the floor and sat near SeHun and KyungMi. He joined their conversation about Kris. LuHan's wife, being a hardcore fan, pulled him away from KyungMi. LuHan glared at the girl but she just hugged his arm.

SeHun had a shocked face at first but then, a smile was seen on his face. KyungMi looked at him, asking why he smiled. "Well now, I don't have to worry about hyung being near you. You're mine," he whispered into her ear.

KyungMi chuckled softly at his words. The 2 paid attention to Kris after having a short sweet moment.

After the lesson ended, all E5 members, including the teachers, left the room, leaving the F1 students behind. There was silence for a few moments. Tao broke it when he hugged Kris tightly. It was pretty obvious that Tao missed him a lot. During the lesson, Kris stated that he would be working in their school as the school doctor. 

"I haven't met you.. The girl beside Se- wait wait wait a sec... A girl?! Is standing next to... SEHUN?!" Kris exclaimed. He rubbed his eyes, wanting to make sure that what he saw was real. 

SeHun smiled at KyungMi and she stepped forward to face Kris. "Yo sup! The name's Park KyungMi! Oh Sehun's wife."

Kris smirked and looked at SeHun who was smiling at KyungMi,"Never thought a girl could make our maknae smile..."

KyungMi didn't say anything, she just stared at Kris. He looked at her and smirked,"Pleased to meet you SeHun's wife... I'm Kris, Tao's so called husband."

"DUIZHANG! YOU'RE THE WIFE!" Tao shouted.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A WIFE TO YOU?!" he shouted back.

Everyone in the room laughed, happy to hear about Kris's return. The latter wanted to get to know KyungMi. He was curious of how she managed to make their ice prince smile. There was definitely nothing special about her at first glance, which made Kris more curious. There had to be something unique in her which made SeHun fall for her.

When lunch time came, F1 didn't eat together like usual. Their wives dragged them elsewhere. Only SeHun was enjoying the project among the EXO boys. KyungMi brought SeHun to the rooftop, where LuHan proposed to her. SeHun kept quiet when they arrived there.

"SeHun ah, are you okay?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side, wondering why he fell silent so suddenly.

SeHun looked at her and cupped her cheek. "Aniya.. It's nothing... It just reminds me of LuHan hyung proposing to you... My heart shattered to pieces you know," he confessed.

KyungMi giggled and hugged him. "Don't worry... I didn't accept his proposal. I accepted yours!" she smiled like a kid.

SeHun grinned at that fact, feeling so happy that she accepted him. Out of the blue, the door swung open and a furious girl walked in. She walked to KyungMi and punched her. She, despite being an icy cold princess, didn't fight back. Instead, SeHun ran to the girl and hit her spine harshly. He didn't care about the fact that he  just hurt a girl.

"I don't care who you are, but lay a hair on my wife and your existence will be erased from this world," SeHun said in a scary tone.

The girl stayed on the ground, not able to move her body from the shock of the hit. SeHun hugged KyungMi and asked if she was okay, she nodded and hugged him back. Unknown to them, Kris was at the other side of the rooftop. 

"Looks like there's a new student to be kicked out.. meh. And now SeHun's actions... Why is it like this..." Kris said to himself.

Kris snapped back and reality and ran back to the clinic since he knew SeHun would bring KyungMi to the clinic. Just like he thought, SeHun really did brought KyungMi to the clinic. 

"Oh, you're injured.." Kris muttered.

SeHun had his arms around her and he definitely looked VERY worried, no doubt. Kris told SeHun to exit the room, in which, he did so. KyungMi was then left alone in the room with Kris.

"SeHun's wife, right?" 

KyungMi nodded with a blank but innocent face. Kris crossed his arms and stared straight into her eye.

"Tell me... Do you really like Oh SeHun?"

 


 

Author's note:

ahh.. finally done ^^ i honestly didn't know what to type so im sorry if it's bad ._. anyways, comment and subscribe ^^