Deep Deep Trouble

Playful Love


EXO K - Two Moons


KyungMi opened her eyes gently and slightly smiled when she felt that her morning wake up was quiet and peaceful. She stretched her arms and shifted her body to face the left. Her eyes widened in shock. She immediately moved away and ended up falling on the floor. SeHun, who was still asleep, flinched at the noise that she made. Luckily, she didn't wake him up.

KyungMi sat on her bed and shook the sleeping boy on her bed. "Ya, wake up. You're putting germs on my bed," she shooed as she pushed the male disgustingly off her bed.

He frowned as he slowly opened his eyes to find an annoyed KyungMi. "Oh hey MiMi! You're awake already!" he smiled and sat upright weakly, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

KyungMi crossed her arms and said,"Lu Han, what are you doing on my bed?!"

LuHan let out a weak chuckle before he replied,"Resting, of course. What else?"

"I know that BUT WHY ON MY BED?!"

"Because I want to rest on your bed!" LuHan smiled innocently/

KyungMi groaned in annoyance. She really hated it when someone else lies down on her bed. She likes to keep her bed to herself. LuHan kept blinking to clear his eyesight. "What day is it today?" he asked.

"I don't know, Monday," she replied.

LuHan's eyes shot wide open and he started panic because they were already late for classes. KyungMi bursted into laughted after seeing LuHan's panic mode. She laughed so loudly that she woke SeHun up. The latter looked up and saw LuHan. He felt a little pain in his heart when he saw his hyung. 

"LuHan hyung, why are you in our room? AGAIN?" he asked with a somewhat irritated face. He barely had alone time with KyungMi. 

The Chinese boy went down the stairs to approach SeHun. "Well it's borning in our room... So I came here!" he smiled.

SeHun sighed and looked at the clock. He also panicked when he saw the time. KyungMi grew tired of the panicking prank, so she told them that they were to report to class at noon that day for a new project. SeHun and LuHan sighed in relief, they totally had a heartattack a moment ago.

The trio did many different games to make time pass by fast. Well, it really did pass quickly and soon enough, they were already in their classroom waiting for their teacher to come in and inform them about the new project.

SeHun wsa reading a book while KyungMi was sleeping on the table. XiuMin stared at the 2 and muttered,"Hmm... Do you think SeHun like KyungMi?". He looked up at his friend.

"What? Him? SeHun? Impossible..." LuHan smiled nervously. He wasn't sure about what he said but he wished that he was right.

Out of the blue, KyungMi stood up and went out of the classroom. Of course, she told the class president that she was going to go to the restroom for a while before exiting the room. On her way there, a bunch of EXO Fangirls blocked her way.

"Oh look! It's the !" a female, who was mostly like their leader smirked.

"You're so pathetic!"

"You think that EXO oppas love you just because you're pretty?!"

"Look! She's so defensless! Hahahaha!"

"How disgusting"

KyungMi didn't get affected by their insults at all. Well, she wasn't aware that the inner her, the weaker her, was crying. She doesn't know herself well. KyungMi tends to ignore the inner her because she thinks it's useless.

"You idiots. I'm not surprised if you failed your Korean. Firstly, it's oppadeul not oppas if plural. Secondly, how can a principal's daughter be pathetic and disgusting? Hmm... I'm curious why," KyungMi looked brave, which she was.

LuHan and SeHun appeared and saw KyungMi in trouble. Well, sort of. They ran up to her and glared at the girls surrounding her. Despite knowing that KyungMi was the daughter of the principal, that didn't stop the students from insulting her. SeHun frowned at the stuborness of the girls. 

One of them was about to punch her. In one swift move, LuHan pulled KyungMi in his arms and switched positions with her. So he ended up getting punched at the back instead of KyungMi. The girl gasped and she froze at her spot. She felt like crying right then and there. The last thing she ever wanted to do was to hurt LuHan.

SeHun walked to the front of the girls and said,"Get lost. Or be kicked out. NOW."

In a split second, all the girls disappeared. SeHun sighed and looked at KyungMi, who was still in LuHan's arms. SeHun really experienced jealousy that moment. "Hyung, they're gone now," SeHun said, wanting LuHan to let go of KyungMi already.

LuHan looked at KyungMi with a worried face. She had a poker face. It was hard to tell what she was feeling that moment. But then, a tear escaped her eye. She started blinking, not wanting another tear to roll down her cheek. LuHan felt sorry and caressed her back, comforting her. He whispered sweet stuff in her ear. He didn't like seeing a weak KyungMi. 

SeHun bit his lower lip, locking up his jealous and anger towards LuHan. They were best friends, no matter what happens, the 2 boys would always have to be in good terms. And SeHun didn't want their friendship to break just because of KyungMi.

Not long later, HunHan brought KyungMi back to the classroom. There was an awkward silence when they came back. All eyes were on the 3 of them. They were all wondering what happened outside which made them waste a long time.

"Hyung, did something bad happen?" Kai turned to LuHan and asked.

The latter nodded and said,"Fangirl jealousy.."

"Aeyy..." the class chorused.

BaekHyun massaged his temples and mumbled,"Why won't those girls stop?"

"Because they're fans Baek. Fans are posessive of their idols." ChanYeol answered his question.

Just then, the door swung open and their teacher came in  with a stack of booklets filled with information about their new project. Their teacher greeted them and the class greeted back, like usual. Within seconds, the teacher told them what the new project was and it gave the whole class a big shock.

 


 

Author's note:

Hellooooooo... Gosh it's 12.30am... I seriously need to start sleepnig early -.- Anyways, do subscribe and upvote if you like the story. Oh, and please comment. I would love to know what my readers think about it. Thank you~! :>