Girls & Boys

Playful Love


Soyou x Junggigo ft Geek's Lil Boi - SOME

 

SeHun took his passport back from the airport staff and then headed for the baggae pick up where the rest of the EXO members were. Only Lay and Tao had their baggage back. The rest were still being prepared. LuHan, who was glaring at Won JongJin, didn't notice that his baggage just passed bby him. While laughing, SeHun took his bag for LuHan and gave it to him.

"Hey Hyung, you alright?" SeHun asked as he passed the bag to LuHan.

LuHan squinted his eyes and said,"Yeah... I'm fine. Just..." he looked at SeHun. "Do you think JongJin is innocent? XiuMin told me that he was planning to steal KyungMi's heart from us."

SeHun didn't reply and glared at JongJin as well. Something wasn't right. 

As minutes pass, everyone was already with their baggages. The 4 ulzzang boys were instructed to lead the way for the F1 and E5 students to their respective hotel. They stated that their first was going to be a free day, so they could do anything they wanted. The EXO members were scanning the ulzzangs boys thoroughly, inside and out. But whatever they tried, they couldn't seem to detect and bad aura from Jaeshin and Rupert. The 2 were sincerely innocent. Jaeshin seemed to be the one to talk the most. His voice was very gentle that he sounded like an angel. But when the class heard him and Rupert teasing each other, Jaeshin's voice were as sharp as knives. It was strong but his voice was so soft.

KyungMi and the other girls were talking to each other softly as they were heading to their hotel. Some of the girls said that they had a crush on one of the ulzzang boys which made KyungMi chuckle. They asked whether KyungMi likes at least one of them. KyungMi answered them honestly and gave them a quick 'no'. The girls smiled to see their friend be so loyal to her boyfriend/husband.

"Hey Myunghee, I've always been curious about this. How's D.O's cooking?" JiYeon asked, resembling ChanYeol 100%.

"It's great! I didn't even know such delicious food existed!" she replied back. 

"Well.. That is true... I mean, Kai said he wanted to faint when he ate D.O's spaghetti, right?" KyungMi said in a soft tone, enough for all 11 of the girls to hear.

The classes finally reached the hotel. It was most likely to be an 18 storey building. It was colored in glossy black and white. The window glasses and doors were so neat that they could see their reflection. Not a single dust was visible. Before the entrance to the hotel was stairs, so the weak ones would surely have a problem in lifting their bag.

None of them ran, but they were all sweaty and they were panting. The distance from the airport to the hotel was definitely long. JaeShin told them that the hotel was reserved for field trips, so in one room, it could occupy 20 students. That was more than enough for the 2 classes. The girls were to sleep in room 705 while the boys were to sleep at room 706, along with the ulzzang boys. Rupert and JaeShin, being the most gentleman among the ulzzang boys, helped the girls carry their baggage up the stairs before they entered the doors of the luxurious and elegant hotel.

JongJin and TaeJun, who was well-known in the hotel, greeted the employess in the lobby and asked the receptionist for the keys for room 705 and 706. The receptionist, who was a girl, gave the 2 handsome boys the keys. She was blushing deep red, obviously, she liked them. EXO saw the whole scene. They looked back at JaeShin and Matthew, and compared them with JongJin and TaeJun. There was a big difference in their personality. JongJin and TaeJun leaded the way to their hotel rooms. JaeShin and Matthew were making friends with the girls and they seemed to get along pretty well. Once the students entered their rooms, all of them lied down on the beds simultaneously. All of them were tired after their flight.

"JaeShin ah...!" Lay's wife called out to him.

"Yes SooYeon ssi?" he looked back and smiled.

She scratched her nape shyly and said,"Umm... You see.. KyungMi and I lost in a game we played in the bus on the way to Incheon airport... We have to ride a rollercoaster in the amusement park tomorrow... Is it... Scary..?"

JaeShin chuckled and faced her. "It's not scary. Let go of the handrails and it will be even less scarier," he said and walked out of their room, heading to the boys' room.

SooYeon looked back at the girls, frozen. She definitely did not find JaeShin's answer nice to hear. It just made her more nervous. The students rested for a few minutes. Laziness engulfed them. Not a single one, energetic enough to unpack their stuff.

The students met up at the lobby in casual clothes after they had finished unpacking all their baggages. JaeShin was wearing a hat and a few of the EXO members were wearing a cap. Having seen Kris wearing sunglasses didn't surprise the students. They knew that Kris loved to dress well especially when he was around people.

"Okay... Today is a free day... So... Any suggestions on what you want to do?" TaeJun stepped up and asked the students while facing them.

Like typical idiots, the students stared at him and paused for a moment. They looked like they were thinking of nothing which made TaeJun blink in confusion. Were they really this idiotic? SeHun was the first to stop staring, followed by the rest.

"How about this.. Girls love shopping, right? And obviously, boys love... boys stuff," Matthew chuckled. "How about JaeShin and I accompany the girls as they shop while JongJin and TaeJun accompany the boys?"

The girls liked the idea while KyungMi was.. fine with it. The boys glanced at the girsl with a bitter face. Knowing that the fact that they would spend the day with another guy and would be enjoying made them feel insecure. With that settled, the classes splitted up and walked to different directions.

JaeShin and Matthew were helping the girls shop around Jeju. The girls were really into shopping, even KyungMi. While Matthew was helping KyungMi choose between 2 different necklaces, a certain girl appeared behind her. Matthew noticed her quickly. He looked behind KyungMi and met eyes with the girl.

"It's you..." his voice trailed off.

The girl smiled at his reaction but was out of words when he abruptly slapped her. She covered her then reddened cheek and scrammed off. KyungMi asked who the girl was and Matthew's answer didn't shock her.

"Her name is Lee JiYoung. She's been bothering us since you guys came... Do you know why?"

Meanwhile, JongJin and TaeJun received deadly glares from the EXO members. The boys were wandering around, searching for an arcade where they could play some games and let the time pass quick. JongJin and TaeJun were whispering stuff to each other. The EXO members were trying hard to listen except one guy.

His eyes widened, and in his deep voice, he souted,"You two like KyungMi and JiYeon?!"

"Quiet down ChanYeol!" SuHo pulled him back.

ChanYeol's face was red. He was fuming in anger. He just hated it when he heard a boy crushing on his 'wife'. SeHun frowned when he heard ChanYeol's words. He sensed that something was wrong. He knew that JongJin and TaeJun were different. The 2 ulzzangs smirked evilly before pushing the door open which led to an arcade. LuHan took his phone out secretly and sent a text message to KyungMi. The latter received the message when she was in between JiYeon and Matthew. So KyungMi was not the only one who read his message.

"I knew it.." Matthew muttered and looked away. He obviously knew that the other 2 would be planning to use the girls. He called JaeShin over and told him about LuHan's text message.

"MiNa ya~ Kaila! Come here!" KyungMi gestured BaekHyun's and Kai's wife to approach her.

MiNa and Kaila walked up to KyungMi and listened to what she had to say. KyungMi smiled after telling her and the 2 smiled back. KyungMi was close to JiYeon, MiNa and Kaila the most. The 4 of them spent more time together compared to the other girls. While the other girls were paying for their clothes at the cashier, the four of them waited outside the shop along with JaeShin and Matthew. They were thinking about LuHan's message. Everyone who knew about it was worried of KyungMi and JiYeon the most.

 


 

Author's note:

Cliffhanger? Ok, maybe not xD Sorry if I updated later than I expected. I  was busy doing other unnecessary stuff with mom and my laptop wasn't with me the whole time so yeah.. :/
I am a co-author in my friend's story 
♡ Lights Cameras Action ♡
Please do check it out :)