Flight XOXO

Playful Love

( hover if you want to know who is who )


 


Eric Nam - Heaven's Door

 

All the students buckled their seatbelts before the plane started moving to get ready for departure. KyungMi was leaning onto SeHun's shouder, feeling sleepy.  BaekHyun and SeHun were called to observe how the pilot steered the plane. BaekHyun followed his orders but SeHun refused. He told his teacher his reason, and luckily, she was fine with it. Since the project was about sorting things out from work and happiness.

No one received any slight panic when the pilot told them that they would be departing in a minute. The plane started gaining speed and was soon flying off the ground.

"Hmm... Hyung, first time in the plane?" SeHun slightly leaned forward and looked at LuHan.

The latter nodded with a smile and looked across their seat where XiuMin was sitting with his wife and Jongjin. The ulzzang boy was flirting with her but XiuMin didn't seem to care. Unlike the rest of EXO, who got close with the girls, he didn't.

A quick sound of bell was heard before the stewardesses showed up with a small food cart and before the seatbelt sign was switched off. SeHun told LuHan, who was the closest to the walkway, to order ramyun for him. LuHan nodded in comprehension and asked if KyungMi would like some as well. He gently tapped her shoulder and whispered what did she want. She mumbled SeHun's name in her sleep which made LuHan jealous and SeHun to apologize.

"Why did you say sorry..?" LuHan asked.

"You like her too, right?" SeHun replied.

Their conversation ended there and the 2 boys resumed in trying to make KyungMi talk. It took them about 5 minutes till they finally succeeded in waking her up. KyungMi said that she wanted ramyun too and fell back asleep on LuHan's shoulder this time.

The latter looked at SeHun and said,"We're even."

After they finished eating, most of them were using their phones but eventually fell asleep. Jongjin, who grew tired of XiuMin's wife, planned to steal SeHun's instead. He said that KyungMi was a hottie. He was staring at her the whole time, wondering how he could ever steal her heart from SeHun. XiuMin, who was half asleep, heard Jongjin's stupid mumbling, let out a weak chuckle and whispered to himself,"You can't."

As they were asleep, the plane started to lower, flying less high each second. Without any shaking, vibrations and all that, the plane landed smoothly and safely.  The speaker in the plane was and a stewardess made an announcement about Jeju's timezone, temperature and their Arrival Time. Their homeroom teacher stood in front of all the students and told them to follow her as they exit the plane. 

As soon as they exited the plane, XiuMin rushed to HunHan and told them what he heard from Jongjin. LuHan bit his lower lip and glared at Jongjin. BaekHyun caught up with them and told them about his experience happily. His bright smile instantly disappeared when he heard about the news. KyungMi wasn't his wife, but she was a very close friend. You could say he likes her a bit but not as much as SeHun and LuHan does.

BaekHyun's wife was currently having a girl talk with KyungMi. The 2 were giggling softly which caught the attention fromt the rest of the girls. And before they knew it, KyungMi was friends with all 11 of them.

"Hey GyuRi, has Tao touched you before?"

"Shut it Kaila! You should speak for yourself. Has Kai made a move on you?"

"Ok guys chill," KyungMi chuckled, trying to stop the 2 girls from worsening the argument. She looked over at XiuMin's wife and asked,"HeeHyo ah... Are you okay? You've been quiet since the boys passed by us."

She turned pink as she looked away and said,"I'm fine."

"Oh good! I thought Hee Hyo were being anti social with us," ChanYeol's wife grinned in delight. Definitely ChanYeol's clone.

"Stop it JiYeon," HeeHyo looked back at her with a playful frown.

Meanwhile, the boys were admiring how cute their wives were. They never became this lively with each other until they became friends with KyungMi. SeHun, LuHan, XiuMin and BaekHyun smiled. KyungMi was definitely different from the rest.

"YA! HURRY UP YOU DIMWITS! WE'RE ALREADY AT THE IMMIGRATION!" Kris shouted at the girls.

"Oh chill duizhang. Let them have fun," Tao said and admired his wife.

Kris groaned and looked away, disgusted at his friend's admiration. SeHun, XiuMin, LuHan and BaekHyun realized that the 4 ulzzang boys weren't with them. They told the rest of EXO and soon, all 12 of them looked for the 4 ulzzangs. Chen then noticed the 4 boys, right behind the girls.

"Any of you can speak telepathically with your wives?" Chen asked EXO.

SeHun caught KyungMi's attention and he mouthed some words and did some gestures to tell her not to look behind. The 4 ulzzangs were like Medusa. Once you look at them, you got nothing to do but to fall for them. KyungMi misunderstood SeHun and looked back which made the male intensely nervous. The guy behind her was Jaeshin. He and Rupert were the innocent ones within the 4 boys. She also exchanged gazes with Jongjin. The latter was smirking seductively but it was nothing to KyungMi. She looked back to the front and looked at SeHun. XiuMin looked at SeHun, followed by the rest, and said,"You got one loyal wife there Oh SeHun."

 


 

Author's note:

Hellouuuu~~~ Aren't they pretty handsome? :> Jaeshin and Matthew aren't koreans.. Ahh... a proud filipino, i am xD
So sad, I miss Philippines~~~